Gold Rush: The Game Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Gold Rush: The Game Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Damage
2. Unlimited Fuel
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Gold

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/21/2018
    Started development

• 03/21/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Everything works great! Thanks!

1 Like

so i dont know what i am doing wrong but i only wanted to use the unlimited fuel but i cant seem to egt it to work it clicks on then after a while it goes off does it work only in driving michenes or everything that takes fuel i know i tryed it on 3 things and so far it didnt work for me i used it in the power genrator and the someother genrator and even the big fuel tank does not fill up it so i dont know what i am doing wrong is there a specific way you need to use the unlimited fuel and sorry for my bad spelling

You get the game from steam ? If you did allow it in your antivirus

i have my antivirus and firewall turned off and i do get it from steam i know the other cheat work like unlimited money just the unlimited fuel seems to not work for me

Use some fuel first then activate the cheat.

1 Like

that person is right I’m also having issues with gold cheat

any fix coming for this

Unlimited gold does not work.

1 Like

Is it just me or do none of these work for the game anymore? You can toggle them on but they automatically toggle back off after a few seconds. Anything im doing wrong?

Have you done something related to the cheat first?

I was using cheat engine but it ended up not working so i downloaded wemod to get the money cheat back. Put alot of time into getting all that stuff set up just to go into season two with nothing. I load the game from the app and toggle the cheat on the buy and sell something to see if it worked. It dosent stay on long enough to do anything.

Huh? What i meant was buy or sell something FIRST then activate the cheat. Get hit then activate health cheat etc.

It is a unity game, data isn’t loaded until it is needed.

When i try to use the cheats they automatically turn off after several seconds and the few seconds they are on they don’t seem to do anything.

Run that by me again. I buy something first then toggle the cheat on then what? The amount dosent stay the same or go up it goes down because i spent it. Just not sure im clear on how to get the money cheat to work for Gold Rush game.

Huh ok. Maybe the game updated and broke the cheats

Are there any new cheats or hacks for the game that anyone knows of? If not i think i can load a previous save file and sell all equipment then start season 2 and carry over the money. That will be the best way to make sure im not starting over from scratch.

the game have updated nothing works and the save log from now are encrypted can you fix it please ?

Yeah Gold Rush Is a bust. Sorry @STN I think it might be a patch?

Alright
I will check it out