Grand Theft Auto IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m using the Steam version - no cheats will activate for me.

Ah - spoke too soon - I’d been running it with two extra commandline switches :slight_smile:

-norestrictions
-nomemrestrict

And these were (I guess) causing the memory locations the trainer modifies to change address. I’ve removed them and the cheats activate now.

Glad that you got it figured out. :slight_smile:

Yes, changes to the game can affect the memory addresses that the trainers need to inject into in order to apply cheats to your game.

I don’t know how to fix mine oof

@ReliableBox32 - Are you referring to the command line parameters in @EmeraldTomb’s post?

It’s just as simple as right-clicking the game shortcut then going to Properties. :slight_smile:
Here’s a link: https://www.lifewire.com/command-line-parameters-video-games-3399930

The game loads fine, but when I hit the Play button the purple circle just loops endlessly and never activates. Then if I quit the game and start over it makes me reinstall the WeMod app. Is there some trick to this?

Hey @Legion13.

This sounds like interference from antivirus programs.
Please try this troubleshooting under the “Antivirus” header here: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game. And the paragraph below it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply, I followed the instructions but I’m still getting the same results. It just seems a bit weird because I’ve never had issues with other games I’ve used the trainer for.

None seem to work anymore. The wanted level cheat is a dice roll whether or not it works but with the phone cheats in game, just use those.

The menu does not work any more.

Awsome Trainer @MrAntiFun!!! since this last update on Aug 11 only 3 out of the 17 options work

Hi does the trainer also run on “Rockstar”?

Hi welcome. Please use English here thanks.

Hi please excuse me for not writing in English.

1 Like

Hi no problem just we cant help if we cant read it.
It is made for steam version but mite work for rockstar version
Can try and start the game first then when you are in game alt tab out then press play in wemod and it mite work , but probably only for steam version. :+1:

I would Probably add:
Max Cars in Traffic (Maximum is 25)
Maximum Traffic Density (To 200)
FPS Lock (30 and 60 version)
Health Multiplier and Armor Multiplier (Multiplies maximum Health and Armor by 2-5 times)
Maximum Pedestrians (Up to 300)
Speed Multiplier (Multiplies speed of Cars by 2-3 times)
Gun Damage (Up to 100)
Enabling Riot, No Brakes, Tsunami, and Zombies mod
Acceleration Adder (Up to 100% More Acceleration)
Handling Adder (Up to 100% More Handling)
Car Deformer (Up to 100% More Car Deformation)
Make Pedestrians only equip RPGs.
AI in cars chasing you even on foot (Same with Parked Cars)
Full Acceleration for every parked or driving car.
Jumpy Cars

1 Like

One hit kills also affects allies like Jacob.

1 Like

hi none of the cheats seem to work, the unlimited health, ammo and money instantly turn off once activated. I there a problem ?

One hit kills makes companions die randomly. I was not targeting them at the times of their deaths. First was Michelle when I picked her up from first date. Second was LJ when he got out of the car at the end of a mission, and then again when we were going to take out some other guys for LJ. This random death problem doesn’t happen with the cheat turned off. I am not targeting them or firing a weapon when this happens.

same problem here.

Greeting’s MrAntiFun the Trainer dosent work with GTA 4 i hope you will fix it soon

hi, no rush here but when will this be updated? None of the cheats work for me

1 Like