Grand Theft Auto IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The mod works perfectly, every cheats works as it should. I love it

Keep up the good work @STN :grinning:

Cool thanks for letting us know. Helps out a lot.

1 Like

Its a simple fact that the game crashes because of this, and i dont need any of the advises from above cause ive tried them over and over again and it doesnt help, playing it without this no issues what so ever, with it following the instructions carefully just makes it freeze within like 5/10 minutes.

this trainer works for steam, no problems. it may just need more time than 10 minutes. or just relaunching the trainer after 10 minutes but it works just fine.

it shows that unlimited ammo is on (and it is the only option I’m allowed to turn on) but it the game it doesn’t work. In the notes it says to wait 2 to 5 minutes due to anticheat thing, I’m sure been waiting for longer, still does nothing, help anyone?

Are you using the steam version of the game ? Trainer should fine.

Yes, I have both IV and EFLC were bought and are in library, interesting but cheats for the EFLC are working, though there are only three of them. I did some research, since my system is win10 and it’s famous for not working with IV so I tried my luck and got a patch from here: https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/235650888/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Patch-8-Title-Update-Notes-PC-Only
and it’s in my installation folder, you think it could be a the problem because of this one?
Thanks for coming back to me.

This is an older game, it may or may not receive another trainer update. It should be up to date and working with the latest retail copy from Steam. Please make sure your Steam copy of the game is fully updated and isn’t pending on your downloads page :+1:

1 Like

I made sure it’s not, even had set the highest priority for updates. Do you mean that patch as an older game? I’m confused now a bit.

Do you think this trainer will be updated to work with the GTA IV Complete Edition that was released on March 17th? It completely replaced the Games for Windows Live version with one that uses Social Club DRM instead. If not, do you think this trainer will still work for the current version?

4 Likes

Mh, No Cheats works <.<

3 Likes

Maybe update this for new GTA IV Complete Edition Steam release?

6 Likes

I used up ALL of my WePoints I have saved up over this past year to hopefully get this updated to the latest version. I hope someone with the means and tools to help us out with getting GTA 4 updated to the newest version on Steam (Complete edition)

3 Likes

hopefully someone else will make a new one.

Possible to get an update, only easy kills and unlimited vehicle health work.

2 Likes

Hello,
will this trainer get an update for the new released The Complete Edition?

Kind regards

Update, please! Nothing is working.

This trainer will not be updated anymore. Use the other trainer