Grand Theft Auto IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

how do you fix it from lagging and crashing if its not infinity? Nope its infinity

This trainer is not for EFLC. EFLC is a different game.

Do you have gay tony playable ? If you do then you have eflc.

Guys, i am not game support, as if providing support for trainers isnā€™t stressful enough as it is. You guys bought the damn game, i donā€™t understand why not ask the game company who you paid to ask for help?.

Iā€™m actually having an issue with one of the cheats in the main game. When I have No Wanted Level on and I do something to get a wanted level the game crashes.

Hey game was updated again, will we be getting an update for this?

Did the update even break anything?

The update has made it so the trainer crashes the game every time you use it now.

The Grand Theft Auto IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

How to use it? canā€™t get it to work. when i turn infinity health on it goes back to off

same problem

Same here just does not stay on

its not working by my i w8 for 10 min and it still dont work??

I started replaying GTA IV but the only thing that seems to work in the unlimited ammo, if I try to toggle on anything else it goes back to off, I am using the steam version and I do have the DLC as well any ideas on how to get the other toggles to work?

This trainer is for the vanilla game without the DLC. Uninstall that.

Pretty sure this issue is listed already but i cant find it, Iā€™ve waited a lot longer than 5 minutes for anti cheat to get lost and Im still having the issue of none of the options staying on except for unlimited ammo, apologies if this has already been answered.

Also I do not have any DLCs owned or installed.

Pull the Trainer. Something is Broken.

uhm so when is the trainer getting fixed? itā€™s been so long. :frowning:

Itā€™s not broken. Follow the trainer notes, it works.

The game has an anticheat, this is the same story with every game with anticheat. People use it expecting normal functionality like other games.

Give the trainer a couple minutes to patch the anticheat. Then use cheats sparingly. If there are crashes then the anticheat is catching you.

i have the steam version and no DLC.(simple version we said)
but every times i play and turn on the trainer, the trainer is back turn off

then when i play and wait like 5 min or more, then start using trainer.
the issue still same, the trainer is still turn off after turn on automatic.

but no crash issue right here.

same! it just turns off! when is this getting fixed?

The trainer canā€™t be broken since a game update wasnā€™t released recently. As STN said, load the game then donā€™t use the cheats for a few minutes and use them one at a time then see how it goes.

Also make sure if youā€™re using antivirus, to either disable it or white-list this folder: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\WeMod.

Let me know if this helps!