Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Should trainer shouldn’t effect achievements at all

1 Like

This game is getting crash when its at loading screen …

Doesnt work but I am using a custom patch to make it run and play better so probably reason why

i installed a controller patch and now god mode no longer works

pls fix thnx

If you installed a controller patch and broke the trainer how we supposed to fix that ?

dont worry bout that i just uninstalled the controller patch and it works fine

1 Like

Hey. So the trainers is great but after I saved my game and loaded the game back a few hours later, the trainer wasn’t working. I tried to see if it as because I had a save file. But the new game I started didn’t work as well. Can someone help?

Hey, I love these cheats but whenever I load up the disable enemy guns cheat in mission 7 drive-by, my allies guns stop functioning as well, also with the unlimited health cheat on, you still die if you are in a car and it blows up so is it possible for you to add a no or reset vehicle damage cheat?

This won’t work with using SA Downgrader - that is recommended for using CLEO Mods and more as well as some SilentPatches that is used to fix GTASA. It appears that this works only for the Default Steam Modified gta-sa.exe r2, which is automatically downloaded from Steam. The problem is for save files is that you will need to convert them to be compatible for GTASA v1.0 by using GTA Save ‘N’ Play Web Tool.

https://gtamods.com/wiki/San_Andreas_Versions

Yeah, I am using the default setup automatically downloaded by steam, the downgrading and getting mods and patches and all that is just too much work to play a game that I beat back on the ps2 more times than I would care to admit lol

when i close game its always black screen when using this application wemod?
can u solve this problem?

the cheats wont work

they no work

for me too

Wish there was an option for the gf progress, I hate dealing with that, lol.

The trainer needs to be updated, otherwise it doesn’t work.