Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Grand Theft Auto V
This is the official discussion topic of the Grand Theft Auto V Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Breath
5. Unlimited Special Ability
6. Never Detected by Police
7. 6 Stars Police
8. Super Speed
9. Unlimited Money
10. Max Stats
11. No Reload
12. Unlimited Ammo
13. Explosive Bullets Selected Weapon
14. Reset Bullets Selected Weapon
15. God Mode Vehicle
16. Unlimited Health Vehicle
17. Waypoint Teleport

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

These mods will not work in multiplayer!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/17/2020
    Started development

• 05/17/2020
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 08/11/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 02/12/2021
    Updated notes

• 07/09/2021

• 12/16/2021
    Waypoint Teleport cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/16/2022

• 10/25/2022

• 12/14/2022

• 02/02/2023

• 06/14/2023

• 12/13/2023

• 02/12/2024

• 03/08/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

8 Likes

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

You the best!

1 Like

you legend!

1 Like

Thanks for all of your hard work!

1 Like

Just for clarity’s sake, I presume this only works for storymode? Do I just use it once I start in story mode?

Does The Infinite money only work in story?

It sure wont work for online. It’s for singleplayer use only

Yes, Load in to the game world before using the trainer.(Single Player Only)

Hello i’m french for max stats i have question. Why only the piloting skill goes up to the maximum? and for the other skills?

Great Job! You got that out quick.Thanks!

Is there anyway to improve the way-point teleport? I fall from the sky for a very long time. Sometimes it teleports me below the surface of the way point or more often than not into the ocean 100,000+ miles away from the way point and using the teleport out in the ocean sometimes doesn’t work, sometimes I end up in the games lighting skybox I let it fall for 30 minutes and it still wouldn’t “fall” to the waypoint.

Sometimes I could character swap to Michael or Franklin to “play” the game again (if one character gets “trapped” in a free fall or swimming a marathon as I have yet to unlock Trevor and then eventually Franklin or Michael return to the gameworld while I’m messing around on the others.

Is there perhaps away to add “x” amount of money?

The super speed doesn’t really seem to be speeding me up, it just makes the character I’m controlling look like a flip book and everything around me still moves faster.

2 Likes

Does it still work if used after launching from Rockstar’s launcher? Currently, GTA V is having authentication issues if I do it purely from the Epic Games Launcher, but I can still launch it from the Rockstar Launcher, which does the same thing as the Epic Games Launch (open the game and close the EGL), but with an extra step. What I mean to say is, the process seems to be the same, except there is one extra step, so will the trainer still work the same?

If the game you’re playing is purchased (or gotten free) from Epic Games then the trainer should work fine.

At the moment Epic Games seems to be having authentication issues when players try to launch GTA V. Even if you only intend to play in Single Player mode and not go online.

There are two conflicting rumours about why the Epic servers are down currently:

• There are too many players trying to play the game so Epic’s servers have been overloaded with excessive traffic.
  • Rockstar has disabled Epic’s GTA V servers temporarily due to a massive influx of hackers in Online mode and the moderators are working to ban them all.

Which one is true is anyone’s guess.

Some people have said they were able to launch the game via Epic launcher if they turned their internet off first. But others say they tried this and it didn’t work.

1 Like

It Good Work For Money And God Mode
but did not Work for God Mode For Cards And Teleport
If You Can Update It Please
Thank You

Can I use these cheats on online

No of course not, you will get banned.

The cheat works. It prevents your cars from being destroyed. But it doesn’t prevent them from getting dented when you crash.

Preventing the cars from getting dented requires physically changing the game files - which is not what a trainer does. You’ll just have to drive smartly like people who play without cheats.

[I really want to see this]
Another perfect trainer from you. Infinite money doesnt disappear after disabling it. Also could money work online? If it does already then it isn’t working for me. Also could you add an option that adds a certain amount of money to online and story. That would be awesome

WeMod does not condone online cheating nor does it provide the tools to do so. Your suggestion is rejected.

Rockstar is well known for their aggressive banning and shadow banning of people attempting to join online games with cheated amounts of money. Especially in their GTA and Red Dead franchises.

2 Likes

Trainers are not meant to be used online.
If something doesn’t work online we wont fix for that reason
Only a matter of time till they ban you. !