Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Just used it now for the first time, everything seem to work flawless with the exception of 2 things: super speed seems a bit glitchy, looks likes he’s having a seizure, the fast running doesn’t seem smooth at all.

Second, the teleport is glitchy. I used it twice, 1st time it worked. Second time had me stuck in the sky - I couldn’t move or do anything, just hear the wind. I had to force close game.

Other than that everything is solid, thanks!

1 Like

For some reason unlimited money does not work for me at all, this is on single payer.

I can’t get the waypoint mod to work, is there something else I need to enable to make it work?

thank you for trainer but pls fix teleport option

can someone help me it seem that i can’t use the wemod cheat on GTA V thanks and im playing on the story mod

1 Like

This isn’t entirely true. Your vehicle can still accumulate damage, but it takes a lot to do it. When I’m in the mood to mess around I go god mode on the police for as long as I can deal with it - and they will eventually destroy the tires making the vehicle useless. I’ve also sustained broken/locked tires and the inability to steer effectively.

As far as I can tell, the way point hack requires you to completely the mainline story.

When I set the Explosive Bullets Selected Weapon, I makes the police bullets explosive as well.
Please update the trainer to prevent it.

i was wondering if you could add the money glitch so u can select an amount and also was wondering if you could add maybe a invisbilty or a car spawner.

can you use this in a private session?

No, you will be banned if you try to use this in anything besides story/campaign.

1 Like

ok thanks

for the waypoint glitch i found out that if u use during missions, it’ll likely to happen but when not in mission, no glitch happened by far…

1 Like

hello,
I just installed the game from Epic Games.
The status in the trainer is compatible, but when I clicked the play button, there is only circle animation, not playing in the trainer. I already reach the game in story mode before I clicked the wemod play button.
Any suggestion to solve this problem?
Thank you.

Thank You So much

@SheemPacks - Welcome back to the community. :slight_smile:

Could you double-check that you have the correct .exe for the game linked to WeMod by clicking the down arrow next to the Play button. If you’re not sure where to find the correct .exe:

1. Launch the game. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Launch Task Manager. Right-click the game’s process.
  3. Click “Open File Location” (you may or may not need to click “Expand” first).
  4. The highlighted file in the window that just popped up should be the correct .exe.
    Do not link the desktop shortcut to WeMod - this is a standalone launcher, not the .exe.

Once you’ve done that - launch the game first then wait on the main menu for about five minutes. Then load your save, pause and alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.
See if this makes any difference or not. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the WeMod community @TheNormalone. And you are most welcome indeed. I hope you enjoy using WeMod with your games. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @Ravenfyre for the solution.
Now I can use the mod on GTAV.

can you add an option to add an amount of money, like for Dark Souls 3? because i think it’s a good idea for all of us that don’t want to buy all the game but only need help temporarily

I can get the “Never detected by police” and “Unlimited ammo” to work but “Unlimited money” doesn’t work. I goto a store to buy something higher than my money and it says I don’t have enough.

Unlimited Money it’s not working with me :woozy_face: