Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

Grand Theft Auto V
This is the official discussion topic of the Grand Theft Auto V Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Breath
5. Unlimited Special Ability
6. Never Detected by Police
7. 6 Stars Police
8. Super Speed
9. Unlimited Money
10. Max Stats
11. No Reload
12. Unlimited Ammo
13. Explosive Bullets Selected Weapon
14. Reset Bullets Selected Weapon
15. God Mode Vehicle
16. Unlimited Health Vehicle
17. Waypoint Teleport

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

These mods will not work in multiplayer!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/30/2021
    Started development

• 08/30/2021
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 12/16/2021
    Waypoint teleport cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/16/2022
    Waypoint Teleport cheat added

• 10/25/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/14/2022

• 02/02/2023

• 06/14/2023

• 12/13/2023

• 02/12/2024

• 03/08/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

6 Likes

Why is not unlimited money working in online? is it only offline/story mode?

4 Likes

Yes offline single player. Never for online !

3 Likes

Online will never be supported by WeMod, especially in GTA: ONLINE they have cheat checks and ban people for doing so online.

7 Likes

Doesn’t work for me, no idea why.

4 Likes

What happens exactly ? ,Is it a certain cheat that doesn’t work or the trainer overall ?,Do you get an error ? .

whenever i try starting gta trough wemod i just get the cancel, safemode or retry option. But there’s nothing wrong with gta because it works fine when i start it from steam. I also tried starting gta from steam and then pressing “play” on wemod and then it said “playing” but noone of the cheats worked.

1 Like

Not sure how you make the trainers and if they’re update proof but GTA got 2 updates recently.
Today and 2/3 days ago.

@N1ceToMeetYou @ThefukinGudplay , I did a small change i think it should work fine now.

If you still having issues try to launch the game manually then click the play button on WeMod .

@MrAntiFun
There are some tricks that do not work well, such as Infinite Life, way point teleport.
I would like you to add to appear cars

Will this work if your playing GTA Online but it’s “invite only”

Trainers aren’t made for online modes. You will likely be banned almost immediately after using the trainer online.

Even if your not playing with anyone else? Just yourself in “invite only”?

If it inquires or offers the ability to play with someone who is not a local player, then it is considered an online mode. Trainers are hit or miss with online modes but are not created with that in mind. Story mode is the only mode that WeMod officially supports. Knowing R*, you will probably be banned within a few minutes after activating any cheats.

1 Like

Social Club Stops working using the newest version from MrAntiFun. If you start the game and then launch the wemod cheat it freezes. Is not working right now.

1 Like

It actually dont work. “Social Club cant be initiated”. Would be glad if you could fix it @MrAntiFun . Thank you.

1 Like

@Kira_Tyrion , Try launching the game directly from steam instead of wemod and make sure you don’t select online gameplay .

1 Like

The second time launching it from Steam and then the cheats it worked. But launching it directly from wemod causes Social Club to crash, might be worth adding a note. Good work tho! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Mr. Antifun, I used the Max Stats button during gameplay and it doesn’t max out Stamina and lung capacity. Are both of those skills something that I just have to grind myself, like there’s no other way around maxing out lung capacity & Stamina? - not that it’s incredibly hard to do but I just had to ask.