Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

just wondering does the money cheat work on online?

Nope. And we dont know or care. Cuz none of the trainers are ment to use online

Enough questions about online. WeMod only supports offline cheating.

I am locking this thread because trainer works fine for steam version and all the people ask are about cheating online which isnā€™t why i made this trainer.

5 Likes

Hey STN Iā€™m trying to use this Trainer in the Single Player Mode and some of the cheats turn themselves off after I activate them. I am using the Steam version and Iā€™m connected to the internet. Iā€™ve tried restarting both GTA and WeMod a couple of times only with a few of the options being able to stay activated. Iā€™m not sure what to do.

1 Like

Run game yourself then once inside a mission, click Play inside WeMod.

Iā€™m using the main WeMod application, Should I download the Trainer itself then use your advice or should I just use your advice with the WeMod app?

By trainer i meant WeMod. See my edited post :blush:

1 Like

Launched GTA and tried to activate the cheats but they arent working. Gta just updated today

if it was updated today thatā€™s why the cheats dont work. Stn will have to update the trainer then too

Launch the game yourself then when youā€™re inside game, click Play

1 Like

Hey STN, not to rush you, but are you updating GTA V anytime soon? Or does it even need to be updated with the Diamond update?

Check this trainer out :slightly_smiling_face:

Do note, I saw you mentioned the diamond update specifically. I just wanted to make sure you knew our trainers are not made for online :slightly_smiling_face:
Donā€™t want you getting yourself banned

Oh of course! haha, I just meant for general (offline/single-mode player) I wouldnā€™t jeopardize my only account lol I thought diamond had updates for both offline/online to which I was referring to offline mode. I do appreciate the concern though.

They are safe for offline use :blush:

My trainer is up to date afaik. The only people who had issues were injecting wemod to the launcher and obviously it didnā€™t work.

Run the game yourself, get in a mission/free roam and then click Play.

Will the trainer also work on other platform versions? Like the rockstar games store or the microsoft marketplace?