Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

doesnt work for my gta

Nice.

the only ones that turn on are unlimited oxygen and unlimited ammo the others immedently turn themselves off

I responded to your PM.

Hey, i keep getting a crash with my GTA trying to start it through the trainer, when I start the game on its own and i try and use the cheats, nothing is activated for some reason. Any suggestions?

Run game yourself click Play

maybe none of them are working cause the only charchter i got so far is franklin possibly?

Well you get ban if you use the cheat?
ā€œOnlineā€

WeMod is only for offline use. GTA has anticheat that will detect simple dll injection with no issue, so yes you would be suspended.

Do I need to launch the game with the ā€œ-scofflineonlyā€ argument?

No, just donā€™t go into multiplayer with the trainer open.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Iā€™ll experiment because I had some troubles when using the argumentā€¦ Even though my copy is legit (bought on Steam), I got messages from Social Club about activation required.

the trainer still dosent seem to be working it still only lets me enable unlimited oxygen and unlimited ammo

wanted level malfunctions when in/on a vehicle, teleportation and super jump ar3e incredibly useful and important cheats i would appreciate being implemented, as they enhance gameplay, not just make the game simpler, thanks for you time and effort modding a game we all love.
-Phil

it doesnā€™t work for me. Its only working for steam? because i only have it in social club

Yes, it will only work for the steam version.

I can not save the game when I use WeMod. Is this normal?

No. No one else is having a problem with saving the game

1 Like

Well, have you been banned yet? xD im figuring i might want to try this online xD

Well Chris knows better then to use trainer online.
Good luck online.
Dont come back blaming wemod if you get banned
xD