Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

There’s a question that burns in my mind: Despite aviso in the trainer interface regarding cheating online AND the knowledge that there are measures in place (ineffectual though they might be) to BAN cheaters’ accounts…gee, how to put this diplomatically? Why in the F would you ask such a silly question?

You should keep this in mind for the use of ingame cell phone cheats: All games in this franchise (since at least GTA: San Andreas) have the possibility of corrupting ALL filesaves not backed up externally if even one save is made during gameplay in which cheats were used. Changes in memory addresses made by this cheater, however, have a far smaller chance of so damaging your saves.

I have a question. It’s not terribly important, but I’m just wondering if there’s something I’m not doing right. It’s the Infinite Stamina cheat: Why does it not work? I actuate F2 in my recently-updated WeMod interface during singleplayer gaming, and it makes that “cheat activated” sound…but it immediately deactivates without that “cheat deactivated” tone. I discovered this during one of those annoying Freaks and Strangers missions where you have to do a lot of running and bicycling, et cetera, and my avatar got winded and fell behind (Funny how the strange freak you’re racing never gets goddamned tired, ain’t it?).

Usually you can purposely fail three times to skip the annoying crap, but my last bicycle race didn’t offer that particular solution. It was either use the infinite stamina cheat or drop out altogether. I find it annoying because bicycle races don’t require any kind of skill, only a decent set of lungs, and evidently my avatars don’t work out at the gym often enough. I very rarely ever get any indications in the game that any of my physical activities do anything to improve my stamina, so there are no incentives to hoof it instead of using a motorized vehicle.

Yep, same issue here when trying to activate Unlimited Stamina. The cheat turns on and then immediately turns off :frowning:

How does max stats work?

LOL that serious sucks right

At one point the money cheat was more adding money than infinite money, is there anyway to add that in? while infinite money can be fun, i like to just give myself a good chunk of money to buy a couple guns at the beginning and play the rest (mostly) normal…

Did you report this in the epic games forum topic for GTA 5?

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@gremlinkurst & @r3n4ud Can you give Unlimited Stamina another try?

Why is there only 25 of 9/4/2017 and now 17 isn’t that just downgrade?

The original trainer was created by a different creator and required a lot of custom code in WeMod to make it work. An update to the game after the creator retired broke the trainer so it was replaced with one from another one of our trainer creators. The amount of work that was put into the trainer original just isn’t viable at this point.

1 Like

Do you have any trainers that allow spawning cars or planes or things like that ?

apperently These cheats will not work in multiplayer! anymore

Hello. I was taking a look at WeMod today and found out that GTA V is now marked as “Not compatible”. I have a disc-based version of the game and WeMod never marked it as “Not compatible” until now. What gives?

The game still works fine and Rockstar’s Launcher keeps it updated just as any other version. There’re more options than Steam and Epic out there, you know?

so this trainer works out. but even not activate God Mode Vehicle, its still on and made some mission unplayable because this vehicle needs to destroy to complete. its something that broke the game.

hi there. for temporary solutions. i suggest u all use FlingTrainer.com and find GTA 5 trainers in his website. download the trainers, activate it with no problems so far. works with HARD missions too. when u need to destroy vehicles, i suggest u to turn unlimited vehicles health off. currently tested it with GTA5 Epic Version.

hey infinite cash, teleporting and godmode vehicle dont work. would like it if you fixed it please and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Unlimited Money only works on Trevor and doesn’t work on Michael and Franklin, why was that?

apparently These cheats were never intended for multiplayer and WeMod specifically states that in multiple areas.

You should add cheat like Trainer, Scrips hook

Hello @preskill_mx what I know of WeMod is that GTAV is only comparable with Epic games, Steam and Rockstar games. But its weird that it firstly worked with a disc! Im sorry I cant help!