Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

this is irrelevant to gta 5 but i wondered if you could update watch dogs because when i use the cheat it turns off instantly and i really want to play it with cheats plz

The watch dogs trainer on here is not his stn made it. But mr.antifun mite have one that maybe he will upload

The ā€œway point teleportā€ cheat does not work, it does nothing. All it did was teleport me out of the fricking map

@MrAntiFun I can confirm the ā€˜Social Club not initializingā€™ error is caused by launching the trainer before the game has loaded into story mode.

However, the infinite health cheat is broken.

Infinite ammo, special ability and money work fine.

My build number of GTAV.exe is 1.0.1737.0 Steam (legal copy).

Health didnā€™t work for certain kind of damage like falling or didnā€™t work at all?.

@MrAntiFun It appears to work if you drive your car into another one at high speed. However, getting shot seems to lose health (i got wasted on the mission where Michael pulls his daughter off the boat after the bike ride with Jimmy by getting shot). I tested it on the sub-mission where Michael shoots aliens with a gattling gun and i got kidnapped (too much damage). However, when doing the first running sub-mission against that woman the health bar flashed red yet i didnā€™t lose life or die despite never stopping running.

There are two cheats for player health ,God Mode and Unlimited Health did you try to use both at same time for extra protection ?.

@MrAntiFun iā€™m not sure what you are referring to. The cheats from 25 Jul submitted by you only show ā€˜Unlimited Health.ā€™ The God mode you refer to on mine is for vehicles.

Michael was killed on mine by being shot on two separate missions, not from vehicles exploding. Sorry if i wasnā€™t clear with that.

Just so i donā€™t cause any confusion, the only cheats i use are Unlimited Health (person), Unlimited Special Ability, Unlimited Ammo and No Reload. I never use any others.

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

thank you so much for updating watch dogs mod your the best!!!

god mode doesnt work on my pc and i donwloaded the game from fitgirl repacks

Well the trainer is made for the steam version. May work and may not work for cracked version.
But we offer no support for cracked games sorry

anyone else getting teleported into the middle of the ocean when using waypoint teleport?

1 Like

Hi, I donā€™t know where the issue lies, but thought Iā€™d mention it.
I bought a legal copy of GTAV from Rockstar Games directly. This means I donā€™t have it in Steam. After rigging the launcher, it seems like cheats donā€™t work properly. Some cheats donā€™t work, others work most of the time, others run smoothly. Any chance someoneā€™s going to create a trainer for Social Club or fixing the trainer? Maybe a version with less cheats but only those 100% confirmed that work properly? Sorry if Iā€™m asking too much

1 Like

Well thatā€™s what the problem is. This is made for the steam version of the game
And thatā€™s what usually happens some cheats will work and some wont work, sometimes none of the cheats will work for a different version
Probably would have to to be voted on for rockstar version trainer

Problem is, I canā€™t vote for it. If I could, Iā€™d spend all of my tokens in it

1 Like

Is there a Rockstar Social version?

1 Like

I second Darienā€™s comment, itā€™d be super awesome if there was a Rockstar Social version of the trainer.

1 Like

add "sucideā€™ā€™ pls i want it when teleport have isue

@muhmdt3z Check your game version from Fitgirl and then look for a trainer online that matches it. Otherwise buy it from G2A as itā€™s always cheap on there.

@MrAntiFun Sorry to trouble you again with this trainer. Activating God Mode makes the vehicle you enter unkillable as well, even if you exit it. It messes up some missions like the Heist you do for Devon when you need to destroy the garbage truck.

1 Like