Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

you can not mod on the xbox one

1 Like

This is PC mods.

2 Likes

Hello …
Couple of days ago I used the trainer for GTA V, and it worked perfectly, However yesterday steam updated the game and when ever I start the game using infinity, it gets stuck at the loading screen saying “initializing Social Club” the after a while it gives me some error code and a reference on how to solve the error. However when ever I run the game manually ( outside the infinity client ) the game works correctly so am sure its from the client.

Hope you can help

1 Like

Launch infinity and start the trainer after you have loaded singleplayer and see if the trainer works.

1 Like

@unknown_v2

1 Like

The trainer needs to be updated to support the new latest update. Thank you!

1 Like

Well that worked ( not entirely) … i didn’t know i could do that … i figured i could only start the game using the infinity client to use the trainer … however the health cheat didn’t work as it did before… for example: before the update falling from a distance doesn’t kill me … now it does. Also when a tank shoots at me i get wasted also which didn’t happen before.

Thanks.

1 Like
https://community.wemod.com/t/gta-v-trainer-error/25911/4?u=stn&source_topic_id=9044
1 Like

any info on an update fix? that social club error 17 is annoying :(. thanks

1 Like

The trainer is updated for the latest version (v1.0.944.2). If you are having trouble with the social club, try starting the game first, then attaching the trainer to the game.

didn’t know that you could do that, it works fine now thank you.

I start single player and then start infinity and none of the mods are working. I can activate them however none of them have an affect on the game. Is it just me?

1 Like

this one needs an update :stuck_out_tongue:

game crashes upon clicking the start game button. @unknown_v2 it needs an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

No idea why - but since steam has installed latest GTAV update it appears that the game will not run with infinity cheats for GTAV turned on.

The game immediately and conveniently crashes and then says - something unexpected happened please retry.

Help please.

1 Like

I’m working on the update currently, thank you for the reports guys!

1 Like

Tool has been updated for the latest version (1.0.1032.1)!

4 Likes

i just tested the mod using infinite health, infinite ammo and the teleport to waypoint, and right after i had teleported once the game crashed.

Make sure to teleport to a valid area. Does it crash any other time?

i teleported to a valid area then drove for a few meters before it crashed. ^^