Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Since the new update everything don t work .Need a fix plz

It isnt working anymore, i launch the game, i launch the trainer, i activate a cheat. But the cheats donā€™t actually work
They turn on, but the effect of the cheat that i turn on isnt created.

Are you using the latest steam version (of the game) and are trying the cheats in singleplayer?

I am pretty sure thatā€™s the problem, the trainers in infinity donā€™t update automatically to match the version of the games. Thatā€™s something you guys need to fix, The gta 5 trainerā€™s cheats activate but donā€™t have the effect ingame like they should, they just say they are on in infinity, but then they donā€™t actually work

Please can you fix this as soon as possible now?

Answer the questions.

I am using the latest steam version of the game and yes i am using cheats in single player.

Alright. Might be a new update then.

Trainers gets remade when options stop working. Not something that can be done automatically. If an update broke some of the cheats, @unknown_v2 (and no one else) has to write new ones with the same function.

1 Like

Okay, I hope it can be done as soon as possible

Thank you guys for letting me know about the update, I will work on updating it.

2 Likes

Is there also maybe a chance that a max stats cheat can be implemented?

1 Like

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Teleport To Target cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Sorry but I have a problem with select car when I try to select another car infinity crashed

I also have problems with the Trainer, it crashes after some time, I have no idea how to get it better, run everything as Admin so it should not be a problem.

But it crashes after the Trainer has been active for a whileā€¦

I am fake news sorry there isn t any problem with cars

I like the Trainer but can you get banned on it of GTA V Online?

The trainer is for offline use only. Restart your game before going online if you use the trainer, otherwise, they might ban you.

like to request if itā€™s possible, to remove the vehicle top speed limiter?
having that function would be great pairing with a few of the other mods available.

You mean take out the top speed out of every vehicle?

Not sure if that will work since thatā€™s programmed in the vehicles settings and not a value that just floats around