Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m not sure if I’m doing it right, but when I go online, I quit GTAV completely, quit Infinity, then relaunch GTAV into Online mode. So far, so good.

does it work online?

No

can they change it so it can be

No

2 Likes

Need a patch for this trainer, game keeps crashing when you use a cheat and then your cell, anyway gj keep things up ^^

Hey, I seem to have found a fairly specific bug. If you replay a mission in single player, when the game tells you it’s loading you back into the game, it will just crash. This happens almost every time. I’ve noticed this even if I didn’t have any cheats activated.

Is this non-detectable?
or Will I get banned for using it somehow?

Don’t use it online and you should be fine.

Can you please add max stats

Please Add Max Stats for all Characters

when i try launching the game and pressing play on the gta 5 trainer in infinity, it just constantly says play until the error comes up saying that the cheats failed to launch. Even though at that moment i would be ingame, singleplayer story mode and all. It doesnt wanna work.

weird it wworked fint for me now

play for about 5 mins than pause and use infint

Just noticed actually that you don’t need to do this after a mission. If you just load any game with Infinity active the game will crash.

Does this work in Online?

Another part of me actually wants this to work and another wants it to not work in Online.
Because, you know, everything is overpriced.

Nope.

That’s a huge phew for me.

plz maek money sheat

there is infinite money already in the trainer

Am I being completely dense or is the “Lock Wanted Level” option not working ?