Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Check Infinity’s FAQ, this thread, and every other thread with games that have multiplayer parts in them.
It’s said clearly they are not made for Online

@unknown_v2 The game now just crashes whenever I try to run the trainer after opening the game from steam and the game runs fine without the trainer does this mean the trainer needs an update or is there a simple solution to this problem?

@N1ceToMeetYou

1 Like

Game crashes now

1 Like

There was an update recently for the game right?
That might be why it crashes

As a lot of people are complaining about now, the game (GTAV) crashes whenever trying to use the cheats in single player. Is there a simple fix to this that most of us are missing, or is there going to be an update to the trainer for us?

1 Like

There was a GTA5 patch recently and the trainer is currently incompatible with the latest version. Hopefully the developer behind the trainer will get a patch out soon.

Anyone fixing this?

1 Like

@unknown_v2 is the person who made it so we’re waiting for their reponse

2 Likes

Damn

-DO NOT USE THIS TRAINER IN GTA V ONLINE-
if you do, the rockstar service will notice and instantly bann you from rockstar online. You can’t go against this and there is no recovery from this. It will reset your character, including your shark cards and levels.

SPAIRE YOURSELF A BANN AND DO NOT USE THIS ON GTA V ONLINE. ONCE YOU CLICK “PLAY” YOU WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY.

Oh captain obvious is here.
Good to know you’re still alive!

3 Likes

Doesn’t help with the issue of not being able to use while playing in story mode

2 Likes

Trainer crashes the game. Any word on an update?

1 Like

So glad i did not upgrade to pro… that would have been a waste of money. Hope they fix it anytime soon or get a new trainer for GTA V

You don’t need Pro to use infinity. And infinity has 350+ trainers, this isn’t the only one

I’m sorry if this is a dumb question then, but does that mean there is another GTA V trainer we could try?

Sorry for the confusion, the number he was referencing was to the overall amount of trainers in infinity, we generally only release one trainer per game. I’ve seen a few instances where the windows store game needed it’s own trainer. Let me know if you need anything else! I’m mostly active in our discord

How many trainers for other games you provide is irrelevant as we are talking about GTA V and i just wondered if you could exchange mr. Unknown_v2’s trainer with a working one. What if he never updates the one that does not work ever. Time for plan B :slight_smile:

What is so hard to understand, there is only one trainer for gta 5. There are no other trainers to exchange it with.

And he will update it eventually, he is one of the main devs.