Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nope just the default game.

What version of the game are you on?

1 Like

I get an incompatibility warning. If I ignore the warning, the game is crashing (no mods).
Newest Steam version (updated today).

1 Like

Yea, it seems that there was another update today. I will have to fix the tool.

1 Like

The Grand Theft Auto V trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for v1.0.757.4 Steam and Non-Steam Version.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@k.rotte Go ahead and try it out now.

1 Like

Thanks, the new version works!

1 Like

Right now, character speed and moon gravity does not work in steam versions. Unlimited health works very strange, mostly you are mortal, if NPC is shooting at you rapidly or if you are falling from high height. Health bar is decreasing like it should, without Infinity.
I’m using free Infinity app for PC.

1 Like

Are you on version 1.0.757.4 of the game (latest update, right click exe and hit Properties, then go to Details tab) ? Tested the trainer on the Steam version and all the cheats are still working.

1 Like

GTA5.exe version is 1.0.757.4
GTALauncher.exe - 1.0.776.1
They are both latest, I can play them on steam without problem, but this bugs, which I mentioned, still are there.

After recent update, the steam version has changed, now both .exe files has same version - 1.0.791.2
Trainer this time doesn’t work at all, all options are broken.

1 Like

the gta v trainer is not working at all anymore, after the stunts update, I have only got it to work once

1 Like

Alright, I need to update the trainer for the latest patch update.

3 Likes

Changes:

• Added support for v1.0.791.2 Steam and Non-Steam versions.

5 Likes

hi , thanks for updating it for me, but it still doesn’t work , I have tried running it as administrator and even starting the game before I start it on infinity

1 Like

Hi new user here, and thank you for doing this as this is a miracle tool for gamers like us. Anyways yeah I got the infinite health to work about once and it stopped working on the session after that. However as I can tell the additional money function still works.

1 Like

Hello again

As I posted before on earlier version of this trainer - there were some functions not working properly(like infinite health, moon gravity, speed increase and ect.), but other options were working(like ammo, jump height or money). After game update, trainer was not working at all.
Right now trainer is working again on steam last version(v1.0.791.2), but the past issues are still here and still have same options working and others not.

1 Like

Changes:

• Added support for v1.0.877.1 Steam and Non-Steam versions.

2 Likes

I don’t have Gta 5 but thats a nice amount of trainer modifications!

1 Like

Changes:

• Extended god mode mod.

5 Likes

v2.0 causes the game to crash.

3 Likes