Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m also experiencing CTDs upon launching GTA V through infinity.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue with GTA: V I tried injecting. This only seems to have been a problem for me since the update a few days ago.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with GTA: V I tried injecting. This only seems to have been a problem for me since the update a few days ago.

One of the biggest problems I’m having is when I try to replay a mission to gold medal it. I will get all the way to the end of the replay get the gold medal screen then the game crashes then when I reboot I find the gold medal status didn’t save, frustrating especially in the longer more detailed missions.

1 Like

Also there is no more, select vehicle, vehicle spawning, repair vehicle, and infinite vehicle health doesn’t seem to work.

1 Like

Can you please add a Max stats for all characters cheat

1 Like

Hi i am very concerned about getting banned after using these cheats offline i have heard that even using them offline gets you banned, is this a reasonable concern? Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Mods are pretty common on gta 5 story mode so you should be safe. Just keep in mind that some story stats are displayed on the rockstar site if you are linked.

1 Like

I was banned in gta online as well after using it for so long only in single player story mode. In October 29 they just banned me and sent me a massage about in via email. I’m not even playing GTA Online.

OK Thank you very much.

1 Like

you can not mod on the xbox one

1 Like

This is PC mods.

2 Likes

Hello …
Couple of days ago I used the trainer for GTA V, and it worked perfectly, However yesterday steam updated the game and when ever I start the game using infinity, it gets stuck at the loading screen saying “initializing Social Club” the after a while it gives me some error code and a reference on how to solve the error. However when ever I run the game manually ( outside the infinity client ) the game works correctly so am sure its from the client.

Hope you can help

1 Like

Launch infinity and start the trainer after you have loaded singleplayer and see if the trainer works.

1 Like

@unknown_v2

1 Like

The trainer needs to be updated to support the new latest update. Thank you!

1 Like

Well that worked ( not entirely) … i didn’t know i could do that … i figured i could only start the game using the infinity client to use the trainer … however the health cheat didn’t work as it did before… for example: before the update falling from a distance doesn’t kill me … now it does. Also when a tank shoots at me i get wasted also which didn’t happen before.

Thanks.

1 Like
https://community.wemod.com/t/gta-v-trainer-error/25911/4?u=stn&source_topic_id=9044
1 Like

any info on an update fix? that social club error 17 is annoying :(. thanks

1 Like

The trainer is updated for the latest version (v1.0.944.2). If you are having trouble with the social club, try starting the game first, then attaching the trainer to the game.