Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

didn’t know that you could do that, it works fine now thank you.

I start single player and then start infinity and none of the mods are working. I can activate them however none of them have an affect on the game. Is it just me?

1 Like

this one needs an update :stuck_out_tongue:

game crashes upon clicking the start game button. @unknown_v2 it needs an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

No idea why - but since steam has installed latest GTAV update it appears that the game will not run with infinity cheats for GTAV turned on.

The game immediately and conveniently crashes and then says - something unexpected happened please retry.

Help please.

1 Like

I’m working on the update currently, thank you for the reports guys!

1 Like

Tool has been updated for the latest version (1.0.1032.1)!

4 Likes

i just tested the mod using infinite health, infinite ammo and the teleport to waypoint, and right after i had teleported once the game crashed.

Make sure to teleport to a valid area. Does it crash any other time?

i teleported to a valid area then drove for a few meters before it crashed. ^^

Heads up to everyone, do not try the mods online. I did it in a solo server and my account has been banned for 30 days and progress reset.

Wemod Trainers are never made to work in MP. It’s said that they take no responsibility and that if they work in MP it’s coincidence

2 Likes

Hey, I have a problem with the vehicle spawning. I can only spawn a limited amount of vehicles…Maybe its not infinity because when I do the normal cheats it also doesnt work, however, it would be amazing if you could look into this!

So you can only spawn a limited amount of vehicles with Infinity and normal cheats right?
It may be a cap on your end. Not sure what it is and how to deactivate it though. Try destroying spawned cars.

I`ll try ^^

Didn`t work :frowning:

What vehicle are you trying to spawn?

nothing in particular -.- I am just trying to see what for vehicles are for option :smiley:

Hey I cant seem to be able to start the game through the infinity app or start it after im already in game, nothing work for me starting it, can I get some help?
Thanks ahead of time

Sorry nevermind it turns out I just had a messed up file, once again im sorry!