Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I love the work that you guys put in to this
i really want y’all to add unlock everything cheat Thanks.

EVERYTHING? Good luck even writing down everything unlockable in plain text.

how would you get this on xbox one

You can’t. You can’t even run infinity on linux pc’s (without emulation).

um it will just be one button to unlock everything online ya dumbass

(Program) buttons are not magical ya dumbass, you need to program them.

Infinity is not for multiplayer anyway.

That kind of language isn’t appreciated here. Please refrain from it.

Is there a vehicle list associated with the infinity cheat “spawn selected vehicle” that I can view to know what I am spawning? I keep cycling through the vehicles to get to one I want, and eventually it makes the game crash.

From what I’ve heard you have to use the remote for it to work correctly

remote? you mean the phone app?..I’m a little new here so I’m not familiar with all of the stuff just yet.

Yes

I am not able to start GTA V using the auto launch function within infinity. GTA V gets stuck in a boot loop and Social club won’t load. When I try to start GTA V then run infinity, infinity freezes to the point of not being able to close the program. I’ve tried uninstalling as well as running the ICDV2 program to no avail.

Infinity 3 and this latest trainer do not work with the Rockstar-direct (non-Steam) version of this game.

Working on this now. @88MPH can you confirm that it works for you on the Steam version?

Select a vehicle does not work in inf and actually make the program non responsive and crashes the game (@frank this is a pretty serious problem) . Selecting a vehicle from the remote doesn’t even spawn the selected vehicle ( it just spawns a Truffade Adder every time).

DEBUG [trainer] vehicle_list set to nan by client. for the spawn vehicle cheat

Infinity crashes whenever I try to use the trainer. Then when I try to reopen Infinity it does not load. Most of the functions in the trainer don’t work and have Infinity crash. (I am using the Rockstar Social Club version of the game).

I am having the exact same problem.

Same problem. Attempting to spawn a vehicle crashes the client and the game, the client locks up when changing keybindings, keybindings are overriding game commands, Client becomes completely unresponsive when attempting to launch the client after game is loaded, Launching the game from the infinity client renders an error and will not launch the game.

my issue is that not everything works right now, and using the buttons dont work so i have to use sliders etc. so i cant use fullscreen mode. :;( its like that for all my games tho…

Was working before the newest update to Infinity. Now, whenever I hit, “play”, it starts the launcher, (didn’t use to do this, I could launch the game independently, THEN start Infinity), then, while the game is loading, Infinity says it’s having trouble starting or finding the game. Once I’m IN the game, I try hitting start, but it just re-opens the launcher, giving me the GTAV is already running error. This is the non Steam, Rockstar direct version btw, and I’ve tried reinstalling