Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i usually start the game first then click play on infinity.

So far, it seems like only infinite life is working for me. Iā€™m able to turn some things ON but they donā€™t work, and other ones (not sure which ones exactly as I was executing a couple at a time) freeze the game.

1 Like

Game recently had a update. None of the options even work now. @unknown_v2

1 Like

i read about that t2 were going to make it so u couldnt mod in singleplayer, but rockstar said they would try to not make that happenā€¦

There are trainers (iā€™m not going to say who) that work perfectly fine.

Iā€™m having a problem with the programā€¦ I try to start up GTA but the game wont load it will hang and then crash with code 17. any clue how to fix this?

Try to start the game. Then apply the trainer when you are in single player.

1 Like

GTA5 cheats are not working at the moment and i wanted to see if someone could update them.

I know everyone is busy with making the new cheats because of how many games are 250k already but i just wanted to inform someone if they are working then they arent working for me.

1 Like

they are working on it and are aware of it.

1 Like

You keep saying to start Infinity after starting GTA V, but the problem is, at least for me, when I do that, it just opens up the GTA V launcher then says another instance is already running

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Same issue still. Hit play, it opens the Social Club launcher. Then as the game is loading, it says it canā€™t find it. If I click retry, it opens the Social Club launcher, AGAIN, even though the game is already running, causing the launcher to tell you another instance is already running. It keeps doing this, opening more and more launchers, but never connecting to the game, even if the game is already open. It worked fine BEFORE the newest Infinity program update. After that updated, these issues began. Is there a way to make it so that Infinity searches for an already opened game and DOESNā€™T open the dang launcher?!

Try starting the game, and then click ā€œPlayā€ in Infinity to attach to the game when it says ā€œStarting story modeā€¦ā€ in the bottom right.

Nope, doesnā€™t work, still opens a whole new launcher, regardless of if I press play before, during, or after starting the game

@unknown_v2 Spawn vehicle is still broken. It doesnā€™t spawn the selected vehicle at all. The keybinds are still completely broken too.

Can you elaborate on the broken hotkeys? Is it happening for every trainer?

So I have this problem where my GTA V does work with Infinity, but I canā€™t log in Social Club, for whatever reason. So I canā€™t even reach the main menu, so I could use the trainer in my story modeā€¦ however, it does work when i donā€™t run the game through Infinity. does anyone else have this problem?

You canā€™t use this trainer in Multiplayer anyway. Itā€™s story mode only

Any solution found yet for my Infinity not finding GTA V and opening new launchers when I hit, ā€œplayā€?

Yes, I know that. I donā€™t even want to use it for GTA online. But whenever I ran the game thru Infinity, it didnā€™t even let me to the main menu because i was stuck in infinite social club loading screen. However I managed to make it work by running the game through Steam and pressing play only after I clicked on ā€œstory modeā€ and it was loading itā€¦ weird, but cheats worked afterwardsā€¦