Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just the gta 5 trainer. it’s literally making Inf crash. There’s no error or anything in dev tools

When trying to start the game with Infinity, it won’t start. But if you start GTA through Steam then click play it works. Use this as a workaround.

Unfortunately not for me. Clicking play in Infinity, whether before starting GTA, while it’s loading, or after it’s started, just opens the Social Club launcher. It never actually connects to the game

Load the trainer in Infinity after you see the Story Mode Loading screen after you select Story Mode in the Main Menu. By then it will be okay.

Tested, STILL opens a whole new Social Club Launcher and tells me GTA V is already running

im also having the same problem as Carnage11388 I think there is another update that infinity needs to do 1st.

Finally I’m not alone!!

Hi guys! I’m writing just to get a thing like pre-tutorial of how to act with Infinity when i will have GTAV (2 days)?

You don’t really need a tutorial for using Infinity. Just load up singleplayer, start the trainer and activate the wanted cheats. If a specific cheat needs special instruction you just have to press the (i) button on the right of the cheat.

Even after this last up date for the infinity tool. the program still wont work…

Im banned from Online because i’ve used Infinity in Solo
Thanks really :frowning:

Do your reaserch before using Infinity.
Everywhere in this thread and other threads people tell you to not use Infinity online.

Even in their FAQ its said you are not ment to use it online. Sorry bud, but do your reaserch before using something.
http://support.wemod.com/article/9-does-infinity-support-multiplayer-games

1 Like

I think @Axxwell used Infinity in OFFLINE mode, as told by him, and not online. Not sure though.

Or, Most probably he/she might have surely went online, with Infinity cheats open and activated in the background, hehe.

1 Like

Thought he ment he was banned from online and solo. Or something like that.

Either way, you dont get banned for using it in Offline. So yeah, if he entered online by a mistake he could have tripped the wire to get banned.

Hey i cant seem to get the Trainer to work. Every time i load the cheats, GTA Closes. It doesn’t give me any Errors when it does crash. I’m using a cracked version of GTA 5 From IGG Games and i Used Utorrent to Torrent it.

Here is the website i used to Torrent GTA

Thank you!

The trainer does not support cracked versions and we can’t offer support for them. Best bet is to buy the game, you won’t regret it and the tool is here for your entertainment :slight_smile:

I’ve played in the Story Mode with Michael. I did not use it in Online mode at all

Then there’s no way Infinity had anything to do with it. You don’t get banned online for cheating offline.

1 Like

I have gta v socialclub version and I play it as a non-steam game on steam, but I don’t know how to run the game from steam and still use the infinity trainer. Can anyone help?

Run the game then attach infinity?