Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How do you attach infinity? I’ve only ever run games through infinity, didn’t know you could attach it to a game. EDIT: Nevermind, I decided to try to launch a game from steam, then press Play and instead of my computer self destructing, it showed a checkmark next to “Play”, so I’m just gonna assume that means it worked.

I have GTA V, the steam version that cost me $60 bucks when it was on sale. My only concern with the trainer is the spawn a car feature through the Infinity app: I tried it and even recorded myself trying it and it did NOT spawn the cars I requested. I wanted a Guardian, what came out was the Truffade ADDER. Even later on in the game, Requested a Hydra to be spawned, The Adder appeared, a Bike, the Adder appeared.

The other cheats are fine, the Explosive bullets are problematic as when you try to implement them from the app, they don’t work reliably, but do it from the trainer itself and it’s fine.
The Money cheat works,
The Infinte Ammo works
Explosive Melee…haven’t tried it
Fire bullets work and I LOVE THEM
Infinite Health: yes
Infinite Special ability… Have not tested out with this one.
Super Jump: yes
Lung capacity: yes,
STamina yes;
Infinite money I don’t use as usually it kicks it out to all 9’s and I don’t really need that much, at most $493,590,240.00 This way if you prefer to spend money on ammo, you got more than enough cash for it. You can buy all of the planes, rides and garages you can possibly get store the rides there and have enough left over to mod the rides and ammo for the weapons. The spawn cars may have been like that as I resumed an end of game save as in after the final choice mission. I may need to try it again from a new game save and better save a copy of what Isaiah has to say about my playthrough… And then remember to use a save editor to skip over Trevor’s missions after the first heist as…I can’t stand him.

But Maybe the Spawn cars didn’t work because I had already completed the main

I can’t believe I’m going to have to waste either $49.99 for 3 mil and change on a Shark card or 100 for an 8m shark card…

Hello guys! Maybe it’s a wrong place to say this but i have problems with Infinity… Everytime i reinstall Inf… and click Play when the campaign is loading it works yes, but when i use the hotkey to specified cheat no sound is played and the cheat does not work i can’t rebind the hotkey.
I have no such idea to fix this so… i beg for help not only me has such problem but even 2 of my friends. I’m counting on WeMod Community users and Moderators help.
Thx HypeR_Official

Great… all features Working Perfectly… So helpfull…

Hi @unknown_v2

im having a small problem were the only cheat that is working is the money one. none of the car ones work or the player cheats. im playing offline on a ahh cough not so legit copy of the game

@unknown_v2 I have the 3dm version of the game and I can only launch the game through the 3dm launcher, When I click play on infinity, it loads up social club, which doesnt work with the crack

The trainer is not going to be updated to work with your cracked version. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work.

@TheJohnYT You can press play after the game has loaded up, the game doesn’t need to be launched from Infinity. Refer to the above sentence if Infinity can’t find the game or if cheats aren’t working.

It doesn`t work for me, after some time it will stop working, and GTA IV is also stopping.

And I do actually have a DVD version with serial on it, but it works for some minutes, then stops, and infinity hangs up.

And I need to restart GTA IV and Infinity to get it working again, so in other words, the Trainer do not work.

So Hope to get a updated trainer some day.

And just to mention it, I do start it up after the game has loaded, not before.

Infinity doesn’t have a trainer for gta 4.

I of course ment GTA V…not IV…

So the problem is on the GTA V not GTA IV as said before…

i just want it to work with my steam version.

Would this trainner work on GTA online or would I just get banned for 24 hours xD

It wouldn’t work and you would be banned for more than 24 hours.

1 Like

Need an update 'cause cars cheat don’t work correctly

Selecting cars cheat seems to work now without crashing the trainer but it seems to be missing the nagasaki shotaro, the tron bike

and also grotti x80 prototype

Any chance of adding a time freeze (or slow down the countdown) for the timed missions?

1 Like

Is it me or player speed no work? Legit copy of game.

1 Like

yes this cheat didn’t work with me too

Player speed is pretty much the only thing that doesn’t work for me.