Graveyard Keeper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Graveyard Keeper Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Durability/Corpses
4. Grave Quality
5. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/19/2018
    Started development

• 08/19/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

“We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.”

Help :frowning:

@frank ?

Is it working for you?

Is anybody else having this issue?

Could you add a “Skip Day” button, since the game needs you to meet people on certain days to progress.

1 Like

skip day and able to have infinite red, green and blue points so it makes it easy to unlock things i the tech tree’s

2 Likes

Thank you, i was waiting for this.

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile: @STN

2 Likes

Only wanted infinite energy to do a semi-legit playthrough. Press infinite money by accident and saved. 21h of game time ruined. Wouldnt it be little bit more clever to put an add money button instead ( give’s like 1gp) ? Infinite ( wich is like 1 000 000 gp ) is kinda really overkill, especially knowing the fact that once you press it you are stuck with it. There’s basically a handfull of item’s that sell’s at 1gp so a million seem’s pretty retarded in my opinion

1 Like

Thank You .

Cheat Of Points Please

1 Like

So am I doing something wrong? I attempt to use the WeMod Trainer and I get told the following error.

“There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible.
You can also try again at a different starting point in your game.”

It’s a fresh install of the game, I just purchased the game yesterday.

Could you possibly create a spawn items option in the graveyard keeper trainer e.g giveitem. woodbeam. 1

1 Like

How would they even make that?

Well most devs have spawn list and spawn commands for items so it would go without saying that the devs of graveyard keeper have done the same

What are the plans for this trainer as in what will be added ?

1 Like

No body knows only STD and he dont tell. Not sure how popular this game is for him to even add any more stuff to it

Do you think we could get like a small amount of money to give a boost without overkill

Could you please add a add red, blue, and green tech points button? Also a skip day and item spawn button for wood, stone, and coal would be extremely helpful! If you can do that I think lots of people would be happy.

1 Like

Tried it today and its not working

1 Like