Green Hell Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Awww bummer

Update is coming.

The Green Hell cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

It works thank you for the update!

Hi, everyone! I purchased GreenHell at last week by Steam. V.0.2.3 … wemod cheater doesnt work on it. Switches only dat knob ON*OFF - nothing more, cannot call access to any menu´s (F1…F5…F999 … etc)
STN ! Maybe yea can help me with this - to have it work …
I survived three only days there …HEHHEHHEEEEE… in EASY !!! mode … damned short days … But still - me wants run in tha bushes bit more longer …
STN - HALLLP MEOW !!! (oh, one more thingy - i try to activate versionguard, it shows, like something goes to process, but Shield with Mark (icon) doesnt show me, if it is enabled - or not … whatabout yea can tell me?

If you changed it to numpad1 why would you press f1? IT ASKS … Seriously? Is it stuped? Pressing Numpad1. b´cause it must switch cheat on (or off) - cant make F1 to switcher, becayse this knob is attached onto cheat - bring menu to gamescreen, ingame … Everyone can change switcher to whatever likes, but not into buttons, that marked in cheat menu list ! …About cheater updates? Still does´nt work … not… working … no … cheat is sick … only takes to move on wemod screen between on/off … great cheet it is, yee-eahhh… Crap?

1 Like

Is that English?

Wow i dont think i have ever read any thing like that. Not sure if complaining or compliment !!

Yes - game is english. Text it i tip´d in - is poor english, my sorry - i am not very well at this language, as many people of postsoviet republics from those times (when where strongli forbidden to learn and teach to any other language but russian). I am 50 now, and great thanks to my friends (and internet) - with help i learning language on run! … at least i try to make understandable myselve - as mutch i can, yea welcome to remont my words…

…look… my screen. Is there right things?

… not shure myselve too! :wink: … but yea may see or read time-at-times even more texts, like this one - maybe crazyer even … i know not … sorry … :smiley:

Hahaha no problem no one is perfect ! Screen shot looks good !

… yeah, thanks - but still doesnt do anything other - if only dat ON/OFF switcher on wemod screen … cannot still cheat tha game, call not any submenu or other fixed combos … and i die in jungle on second midday, (wormz, leechez and painted bushmen with axes) … and those days are sickly short too, just hatceing two trees and reaping fiew palms for leafs, eat one coco and than passing out … than onscreen little red text - yuu die, sorry - try again … :smiley:

Does the cheat stay on?

Yes - switch stays ON, but does´nt do nothing - unless i toggle it again, then it remains OFF. Wemod has that little blunk sound - that helps to know, if to t
hit button, i checked several times - indeed, knob is ON (violet) or OFF (white) when i hit starter. I tryed change it from F1 to Numpad0, caron, Home-End… still nothing, but ON/OFF switcher. Perhaps my computer is not that wery well? Hmmm… i played LongDark with wemod - works perfectly, dont know yet - if it works to my other games too that well … its pretty annoying thing, that in greenhell yea may run 1 kilometer and than die in bushes b´cause of bugbite or painted natives attack … or after building the sleeping pile … :smiley:

…oh, forgotten - there is another thing more: water in my game is pinkish-violet, contures of stone or fish i see, but water is not water-coloured. Sky and wood is perfect, animals and bushmen and bugs and birds also, rain and wetground, pound and rainstreams - all good, but rivers - those´re pink! I dont know - if my graphic card is too poor?

… if that may cause that not-working situation?

I’ll test it

Thanks again - and i wery sorry to causing throubles to spend yer free time, time - with yea may be busy with other, more important things, than it my game is … :wink: