Green Hell Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For some reason we are unable to vote for an update in the app

If the game updated since he made this not sure as I dont play this. The update usually pop up automatically in wemod when game updates.
Sometime we need to add it manually will have to check this out n see

I’ve tried it too the update from the 12th doesn’t all work only unlimited weapon durability and the fast build

Any word yet on what the situation is? there is still no option to request an update

Oh ok usually it automatically does when the game updates sometimes we have to add it manually to open it to vote

So… Is it going to get added manually? You responded to me 3 days ago with the same message and nothing has changed

1 Like

Ya sorry. Instincts usually Is on the ball with adding these but he just had a new baby
( well his wife did not him) I’ll see if one if the others can it it
Sorry

Ok. Chris added to the list so can be voted now!

1 Like

Thank you very much and congratulations

1 Like

I just downloaded WeMod for Green Hell, tried to use it and it deleted the gh.exe. And now every time I uninstall green hell and reinstall it I can’t play it nor can I update it. Just this endless loop. I’ve uninstalled wemod and reinstalled it, nothing works. And now I can’t play it. Any help?!?

not sure is it belongs here but in my game on the hardest difficulty the god-mode didnt really work like the other ones too every health-stat droped down and dient stay up
and like one othere her said the instant build directly placed the object

The Green Hell cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

it doesn’t work for this version.but only weapon durability and fast build.

2 Likes

the only cheat that work’s is super speed. don’t know who to contact for help info?

:question: Unlimited Health - Prevents from damage through injuries and falling, but you keep losing health from food deprivation
:no_entry: Unlimited Stamina - not working in survival mode
:no_entry: Unlimited Energy - not working
:no_entry: Unlimited Fat - not working
:no_entry: Unlimited Carbs - not working
:no_entry: Unlimited Protein - not working
:no_entry: Unlimited Oxygen - not working in survival mode
:no_entry: No Thirst - not working
:no_entry: No Dirtiness - not working
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Sanity - working
:white_check_mark: Super Speed - working (while running)
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Durability - working
:white_check_mark::exclamation: Easy Construction - working! You need to place the white ‘blueprints’ of desired constructions, then hit the cheat and they’re built. Then turn the cheat off and place more blueprints.

1 Like

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, But I wanted to know if this trainer is going t be updated. I have been playing in story mode and so far the only option I have seen work is the unlimited durability, the only option I haven’t tried is easy construction

1 Like

can this get an update? hopefully MAF please and thank you.

If you haven’t already, guys, you need to vote for an update via your WeMod desktop app.

1. Search for the game using the top-left search box.
  2. Select the result in the left panel.
  3. Click Request Update.

The more votes it has, the quicker it can be seen to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Green Hell cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Only Unlimited durability, speed, health and easy construction works. all the others gets turned off automatically the moment i activate them

All cheats seem to be working fine for me,I would make sure that your game is up to date and the latest trainer is selected in the history tab

2 Likes