Greetings From an Unrepented Filthy Cheater

Name / Gamertag / Username
I go by Grizelda Brown (from the movie Desperate Living) currently.

On Steam and Xbox

Steam Community :: Grizelda Brown

Xbox = Grizelda B
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Grizelda%20B

I play strictly on PC using Steam and Xbox Game Pass mostly. I also play various MMORPG’s with my main one being Guild Wars 2.

I found out about Wemod this week because I had just finished the base game for Dragon Age Inquisition and started the DLC. I was very burned out at this point, and the difficulty spike was enough to make me want to quit. Instead, I searched for a trainer and came across Wemod. I then tried it with High on Life and finished both games. It was fantastic, so I subscribed to pro to thank the developers. I’m currently using it for Cyberpunk 2077, and we will see where the roads lead after that. Maybe I’ll finally try a Dark Souls game.

I have no past modding experience. I have only used console commands and cheats codes in the past. I’m a bad gamer, but I love games, so this is a game changer for me. (no pun intended). If I can’t turn on God mode in many games, I just don’t finish them. I’m looking forward to going back and finishing many incomplete games and discovering new ones.

2 Likes

Welcome to WeMod! And thank you for supporting WeMod. :slight_smile:

I’m the same when it comes to RPG games, especially anything to do with aiming guns as I am utterly terrible with it.
I found WeMod whilst trying to play Red Dead Redemption 2. Again, guns :frowning:

I hope you have a lovely time playing through Cyberpunk, and potentially Dark Souls in the future.
If you have any questions or queries, always feel free to ask. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi ive also been on wemod for about a week

2 Likes

Red Dead 2 is installed and ready to go once I finish Cyberpunk. I also agree, I’m horrible with guns. I like using the Melee weapons in Cyberpunk, with god mode, it’s a blast.

1 Like

Welcome fellow new user @moladrax :wave:t4: