Greetings From Finland!

I’m Misty and i’m from Finland. Not sure what the average age here is …hopefully i won’t be laughed out of here when i tell you i’m 40?

I love games. PC games. That is my only platform. I guess if asked, people’d call me a girly-girl…and i admit, i love to play “girly”(?) games …my all-time favorite is The Sims series.

So yea, SUL SUL everyone! Haha!

But then again, i just finished Alien:Isolation (The Scariest game EVER! …which sure made me miss my sims) and now i’m thinking about installing one of my Medal Of Honors back…so i guess i’m not that girly after all?

Anyways, yea…that’s me.

In my free time (meaning when i am not playing…haha!) i am all about ghosts and paranormal stuff.
Yup…that’s me: Ghosts and games.

I joined Infinity/WeMod because i got so frustrated at dying non-stop (mission 17) in A:I so i decided to cheat a bit and got myself unlimited ammo. And boy it felt good to use that flamethrower! I actually ran after the alien and scorched the MF more than one occasion only because i wanted to show the b**ch what it feels like to be scared!

Haha!

That’s my story. Have a lovely day, folks!

-Misty, Out…

4 Likes

Welcome to wemod. Naaa thats not old. 52 here and still love to play lol
But its alot of fun to beat those hard games , but now i use cheats for every game i play. Just love to cheat had to use trainers on 360 too.
But any questions feel free to ask we are real friendly on here. ( some of us ) !
Ya me too main cheat i use is always ammo cheat

1 Like

Thank you!
And thank you for the kind reply.
It’s nice to see i am not the oldest one here. :smile:

If only real life would be that easy:

Unlimited money
Unlimited health
Unlimited electricity/water/gas etc

LOL!

-Misty, Out…

2 Likes

29 here, though i don’t play games much if at all. The only game i enjoyed was Mafia 3 and Oxygen not included. That’s about it.

Welcome to WEMODz

1 Like

Welcome to WeMod Misty! Glad you were able to find us.

1 Like

Welcome to WeMod.

1 Like

Greetings, 40!! see my last post in “HI everyone”…

Welcome @MistyLake, I think you’ll find WeMod a very welcoming community full of helpful people as I have. As far as your age, you’ll find a lot of older gamers here, I’m 45 myself. I’m a semi-retired software developer that spends most of my time caring for my elderly father, who is 87. I do a lot of DIY repair work for him, and gaming is my reprieve and way to relax. WeMod is great, it makes games that would otherwise be frustrating, fun!

Haha I’m not old but I think I have a mind of elder…people seem to say I like to make a example of young people with the lack of acknowledgement of saying please and thank you’s lol. But welcome and enjoy.