Greetings!

Hi there, all!

I have returned to the XboxMB community after making a departure quite a long time ago. Fortunately Frank granted me a second opportunity to rejoin the community after I contacted him through the use of private messages apologizing for my previous mishaps, and I greatly appreciated that. Some of you older members may remember me from a year or two ago under the alias, ‘Uzi’.

Want a little background info on me? Alright, well… I was born in the United Kingdom and that’s where I’m currently (still) residing at the moment. I’m eighteen years of age and love my cars, especially fixing them and learning everything there is to know about them. Mind you… the car industry is always evolving and there’s always something new to learn. :stuck_out_tongue:

At the moment, I don’t own a car before the insurance for new, younger drivers is crazy. I believe the cheapest insurance quote I received was along the lines of £3,000, and that was for a 1.2 litre Fiesta!

Anyhow, I’m a gaming fanatic, as I have been throughout the majority of my life, and I’m a fan of the Xbox gaming systems. I currently own an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One, although my 360 is now collecting dust while I expand on my collection of Xbox One games. :stuck_out_tongue: There’s a lot of upcoming releases to look forward to, such as GTA V and whatnot!

If anyone wishes to play some Xbox One games, or just wishes to have a chat in general, feel free to contact me through the gamertag Mechanic. I’m mainly online during the weekends, but I may find a couple of hours each night during the weekdays. At the moment I play Forza Horizon 2 and a little bit of Titanfall, although that game is beginning to become repetitive. I wish they would make the Pilot Skirmish a permanent game-mode! :worried:

I must say, I’m loving the new forum theme we’re using on the board, and the alterations made to the domain name (XboxMB > Horizon MB). It’s also nice to see a few of the members that I was previously in contact with still here on the forum. Blast from the past, eh? :smiley:

Well that’s about it for my introduction. Take care now.

Welcome back, Uzi!

Thank you, Pavchild. :smile: We should have a proper catch-up on Xbox sometime.

Uzi is back? Is it true?

Oh ****, you’re still here man? Long time, no speak.

Haha ya man, I was usually be here for the chatbox but they removed it. But I still come every so often to check out whats going on.

Welcome back Uzi!

We don’t allow these threads.

Closed.