GRID Legends Cheats and Trainer for Steam

GRID Legends
This is the official discussion topic of the GRID Legends Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Flashbacks
3. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/27/2022
    Started development

• 02/27/2022
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 10/31/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The GRID Legends cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Hi. Thanks for the trainer. Can I get banned using this for unlimited money?

Please update for origin… I can’t use it actually…

EDIT

It’s ok, i put the .exe manually in add custom

2 Likes

Is it possible to add “max distance traveled” or something else like that in cars upgrades please ? Or maybe “no upgrades requirements”.

FYI - Using infinite money will lower your driver level to 3. Hopefully we get an option to edit driver level at some point.

Not at all, I’m level 50+ and my money is 99M

Must have something to do with the EA App/Origin version of the game then. I swear I was level 89, used the infinite money, and my level went to 3. ALL my other stats were untouched.

Would it be possible to get it updated for EA?

1 Like

Freeze ai pls

you can do it yourself just click the drop down menu where it says “instal game” then find grid legends.exe and drag and drop file and ur good to go!

The GRID Legends cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

How about EA version trainer?

The EA version seemed to exist for some time and has disappeared today. Does anyone have any information?

why is there not an ea play version of this game?