Grim Dawn (64Bit) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is there any chance this is going to be updated?

Apparently the game uses a different system to most games or something so its harder to create/update these trainers, that is further up here. if still valid.

I hope it does receive an update though.

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Nice, thank you!!

You da mvp; thanks fam.

how do I activate the mod i’m launching as 64 bit but it still doesn’t work can anyone explain (also I’m launching it from steam) also when I press the play button on the trainer it tells me to use the 64 bit version?

Having the same issue as jingfengzhang2. Cheats were sort-of-working after FG expansion installation, but as of today nothing works. WeMod says the trainer is only for the 64-bit version, but I cannot get the WeMod launcher to use the 64-bit version. I have set up the path on the launcher to go to the 64-bit GD exe, but it still launches the x86 version. I even used SteamEdit to modify the launch path to the 64-bit version; no dice. Any thoughts?

Add /x64 to your Steam launch options then launch the game via WeMod.

That did it. Should have known I’d be dumb enough to miss something so relatively simple. Thanks for the help!

It seems that I only have the capability to play the 32 bit version of this game. I got the 64 bit one but it’s not allowing me to play. It’s just one full black screen. So if you would be so kind, please create a mod fitted for the 32 bit version of the game

Seems that instant energy cool down has broke.

Yeah, they had two patches recently with one being fairly big which has broken things. Hopefully we can get it fixed soon as some things are not working.

Hi there,

A new major update was released today, whenever you get a chance, we’d love an update - thank you for the hard work!

The best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slight_smile:

Will the cheats gonna affect other players too?

It’s not for online. Singleplayer use only

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

everything’s working fine without issue so far, nice work!!

also wondering here, is there any possible chance we get reputation hack in the future?

Hi thanks for the report. Helps us out a lot.
Next time stingerr comes back around to this game he can take a look n see if its possible!

brand new - started x64 - hit a key - got a popup looking for disk in drive - have to close game to get out. I here a bing when selecting num7, num8, num9, etc. but with pop-up displayed nothing happens in game.,
what can this be?