Grim Dawn (64Bit) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes, I’ve done and redone this 6x

Is there hope for one hit kill option?

is this trainer working?

doubt it will work correctly since it has not been updated since March of 2020 and the game had some major updates in October of last year. But only one way to find out.

The do seem to be working still just re downloaded the game and all the ones I have tried are working

Everything is still working for me.

Is there anyway to reset skill/attribute/devotion points back to there default amount? “Undo” the unlimited amount of points gained. I’m guessing, no… thought I’d ask and see if anyone might know of a way besides just starting a new player XD.

Hi there is the possibility that the option to increase the drop rate or add items can be added, it is quite necessary, it would be of great help T.T

This has got to be the laziest f**k’ing damn cheat I’ve seen ever out of WeMod. The unlimited health thing is such a joke. I’m watching my health ping-pong when swarmed by enemies on elite difficulty. If modifying my health numbers was all I needed, I’d load up cheat engine myself and do it. The health bar takes hits and immediately starts refilling because the trainer doesn’t prevent health from being subtracted, it only sets what your current health is, so there’s a window of time (and with the number of deaths I’ve had, it’s not exactly a short window either) where the trainer checks the health, sees it’s not full, sets the value, then the game starts to bring your health up to that amount. What SHOULD be happening is the trainer modifying the value stored in the register that is being used to adjust the health to prevent the health from changing period. This had led to countless deaths with unlimited health enabled. And no, it’s got nothing to do with running as admin or not or running WeMod before or after the game started or any other nonsensical reasoning for why such a problem occurs. It’s clear as day to me why it’s happening; it’s the exact same behavior that would happen if I loaded cheat engine and modified the current health value myself and this cheat has been this way for as long as I can recall, I only recently decided to try going back to playing Grim Dawn again, but I forgot how bad the unlimited health cheat is. I find I wind up having to turn on undetected, but with me being a pet class, my pets don’t fight either if I have that cheat turned on, so I’m down to 1/6 of my possible damage.

can instant kill and infinite tribute points for crucible be added

Would really love an update on this game, would be great to have an exp multiplier instead of the mega exp, better loot rates, an add points instead of unlimited and the insta kill would be sweet too

There is a massive 1.2 update to Grim Dawn today and the trainer and cheats no longer work. Would it be possible to get an update? Thank you!

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

none of the code are working

It’s working for me. Don’t forget you have to run the game in x64 from steam first, then press play in Wemod.

thank that helped

If you could, adding an option to increase legendary loot drop chances would be fantastic.

if you could add Reputation will be great

2 Likes

hi! The mod is not working anymore after the patch today. Please take a look at it

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

most if not all cheats do not work, IE; money,skill cooldowns, and all that have to do with skill points