Grim Dawn (64Bit) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, when I try to use any cheat, a Grimdawn.exe error pops up saying there is no disk in drive E. I have the Crucible DLC. Latest Steam version, windows 10.

Edit: it seems that the unlimited health cheat may cause it somehow

None of it working for me too.
I opened the game, nothing wrong but when I active the cheat. it also on but nothing change in game.

Don’t work version game with Crucible DLC 1.0.2.0.
Updated please let
Thanks

Gonna new an update @STiNGERR thanks:)

Please be paitent the Update will come.
To those wondering why the cheats do not work it’s due to how Crate implements DLC. With a lot of games when a expansion or DLC comes out there is almost always a change in hash, and often version. Crate however, only changes the games version when a patch or hotfix comes out. However, when they release DLC they do not change the game’s version, but the Hash and other code and core files change. Thus giving people the impression the cheats should work, however Grim Dawn with Crucible or Ashes of Malmoth have different files, code, hash,etc than Vanilla Grim-Dawn. I can’t say I really like the fact Crate does their version system, but it seems to work for them, makes our job as modders and hackers a little more tedious.

However I urge you guys to be paitent and wait, if you are unable to use your lack of patience and direct it towards learning yourself how to mod, hack and code etc. Then you can see how much work actually goes into something like this.

I thank you for your support of this software, and enjoy the generally polite responses you give these guys. Thanks for your understanding and time reading this. Have a fun with the new DLC if you got it. The new classses are quite interesting.

4 Likes

So we can write in colors now, Interesting.

1 Like

Yes we can, I prefer the purple because it suits my name and I enjoy Purple and Blue’s. If you know your hexidecimal color codes well you can have a pretty unique color to use that others often will not use.

Thanks so much
I wait anxiously for the update =)

Thank you for the response

Happily waiting for this to be updated :slight_smile: You guys are awesome. Id help out more if i wasn’t on a fixed income :slight_smile:

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Oh man your the best duder :slight_smile: so awesome :slight_smile:

Nice! That was fast.

Thank you so much =) =)

Is there any way to remove the alert you get when you use the add xp/gold chime key bind when you use it?

Yeah, believe you find it if you check the settings

Hi been using your trainer and after latest patch everything seems to work except “instant spell cooldown”. Just letting you know. Thanks for trainer.

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Working great, thank you!

There was an update on Wednesday :

Now when i press my xp button I get 1000 attribute points.

We no longer get 1000 exp, can i ask if you manage to fix this, can we have 2000 xp at a time?

2 Likes