Grim Dawn (64Bit) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There’s a new glitch in this trainer. Pressing the “add 1k XP,” instead it gives 1k worth of attributes. XP does not increase.

One has to spend all 1000 attribute points to clear it out. It doesn’t have to be all at once. It’s just a nuisance to spend.

1 Like

In addition to the issue above, adding devotion points with the trainer doesnt give any points, but instead just adds to the counter saying how many you’ve spent. Adding skill points with the trainer instead adds devotion points, and adding attribute points with the trainer adds skill points.

1 Like

there seems to be a mix up. Im running the Steam version with Ashes of Malmouth expansion. The attributes actually up the devotion, the skill actually ups the attributes, like they are all messed up and none of them actually up the xp. Is there any way to get that fixed?

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Thanks for the cheat. It works perfect on 1.0.0.8 GOG

GOG 1.0.4.0
Instant CTD as soon as you use Infinite Health. For no apparent reason it also removes Infinity icon from desktop, and now Infinity insists game is “not a valid installation of Grim Dawn”. Further, Infinity’s Help option does absolutely f@ck all.
Not brilliant really. :wink:

The trainer is probably made for the steam version.

1 Like

Sorry you are having problems with it , i have had no problems with using it lately
Did you see the comment above yours ??
@RestlessPilgrim

1 Like

@ptondo and @sNaKe
Thanks for your fast and friendly responses guys! I wondered if this might be for Steam, but it wasn’t clear. Odd thing was the disappearing icon. No worries, i’ll just have to dive in and play without cheats. Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi there, adding devotion and skill points does not seem to work (skill points worked once then never again).

Are you playing on a cracked version? Newest version from steam works flawlessly.

lol no.
i found out what’s the issue - i usually alt-tab to click on the trainer options - i don’t use hotkeys in game - here - if you alt-tab none of the options without the slider work (i.e. devotion points/skill points/etc) - you need to use the hotkey in game - then it works flawlessly.

None of the cheats seem to be working for me. I have the steam version. V1.0.6.0 . I have both the Crucible and Ashes DLC.

1 Like

Steam and also not working

1 Like

Steam and not working. It was working until I took a break a few weeks back. When I went back to it, I installed the new Infinity client, and now I get the sounds, but no effect.

1 Like

None of the cheats working on steam version. I tried just using hotkeys and not alt-tabbing, but still not working.

1 Like

None of the cheats seem to be working for me either (Steam version). I tested them with admin mode, hotkeys, etc.

1 Like

Is there any issue with the new upgrade? Cheats workrd fine before that. I tried to run Infinity and the upgrade wouldn’t download. I downloaded the new version and installed because of it and because it didn’t find my steam games. After installed, it did find them, but they no longer work. It does the sound when pressed, but don’t work at all. Seems it happened a lot recently. Maybe is something with steam upgrade too?

UPDATE DAH TRAINERRR!!! T.T Can’t farm my legends in 3 mins…