Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes. The Homestretch update just launched and most options don’t work anymore, specially the ones listed by @Failtasmagoria

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

It doesn’t seem to work

Still not working. Hopefully updated soon.

Grounded 1.0 released today and the cheats need an update asap please.

3 Likes

I’m having issues with the easy craft not working. It will auto toggle off and do does the unlimited rs just a heads up so that you might be able to fix it

Prob gonna be a couple days before that happens

1 Like

Also, I totally understand if you don’t have the time, but if you’re able, would you be willing to add a fast travel cheat? I’m sure it’s too complicated to easily throw in, so if it’s too much, don’t worry about it. Thanks.

Changes:

I’m not sure if this update was supposed to fix the cheats for the new update but there’s severe glitches with majority of them still not working

Easy Craft doesn’t work at all, on the steam version after the update.

1 Like

pretty much easy craft is the only thing that doesnt work for me

1 Like

Easy Craft is still not working after today’s update

1 Like

Yeah, easy craft still isn’t working, the most important cheat :frowning:

1 Like

All of the cheats except for Easy Craft are working, it seems. Just tested each cheat and they’re all doing well except for that one. The cheat will register as on, but the effect simply doesn’t appear in game.

2 Likes

As many have said easy still does not function properly it stays toggled on but that’s all it has no effect if turned on

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Everything works perfectly now, thank you for your hard work.

easy craft not working

Easy craft is not really working, you have to have all the Ingridients to craft something. The rest works fine for me.

2 Likes