Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Most cheats work for me, but DOT’s (poison/bites) kill me instantly, also a simple collision with a mite or gnat kills me. Please fix this Mr. Wonderful!

2 Likes

Mr. Wonderful ? Dont sound bad maybe he should change his name. Lol
Mr.antifun

1 Like

Personally, I think his name should be MrLotsaFun, since he increases the fun value of games.

2 Likes

I’ve downloaded the trainer and put in my .exe files, it opens up the game fine but nothing else will work and says it cant find my game?

update please! god mod stil not working.

3 Likes

Its been a week guys…can we please…please either get an update, or the option to vote for one within the app…or at least a response?

2 Likes

The easy kill works, but the godmode does not.
I found out that no matter what mob is hitting you, you will die in two hits. First hit doesnt register, but the second will kill you. Tested this out on mites, gnats, spiders.

Eventually im hoping this gets updated

4 Likes

Well…the game itself has done another update, so we can now vote for an update at least…thats something i guess.

Edit: I was able to vote for an update immediately after the game updated (i put in i believe 3-4 votes) but there seems to once again no longer be an option to vote for updates on it…also i just attempted again to play it and see if it was fixed. Initially it seemed so as i took multiple orb weaver attacks at the same time as several mites, immediately followed with fall damage. walked a few steps and died. Still broken.

2 Likes

God mode doesnt work at all… die instanly with fall damage even from the minimal heigth to take a small amount of dmg

3 Likes

same here been trying to play all day and i keep dying with god mode on

1 Like

Going on two weeks and we cant even get a response…whats going on with this game folks?

EDIT: Sent a message directly to admins, hopefully this issue will get some attention now.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. I will pass it along to our testing team.

1 Like

I figured out the problem. Everyone’s using the “Easy Kills” option with “Unlimited Health”. With “Easy Kills” turned off and “Unlimited Health” turned on, the player is invincible once again.

So it’s the “Easy Kills” option which is killing everyone (above), not that Unlimited Health is dysfunctional.

3 Likes

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Our sincerest apologies for the issues with the Unlimited Health cheat. We did test this trainer but it seems to have been in issue for only some people so it was not picked up initially by our testing team.

I’ve just tested this as I was able to reproduce it and it no longer allows your character to die.
If there are ANY more issues with this trainer please PM me specifically so we can get them worked out :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

recently they did a private test server and there are some functions cant be used. not sure if you guys gonna do for private test or just meh.the ones working are health stamina easy craft.

Not usually, no. Wait for the public releases.

update is out from grounded please update the trainer.

1 Like

easy construction can not be used ??