Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

make sure you have the newest trainer selected

Easy construction dont works and i have the newest version

Hi there! Will there be an update for 1.5? Easy construction and analyser doesn’t currently work. Everything else is spot on though! :slight_smile:

hello,

can you update the trainer for the new version please?

update just came out and unlimited health works but it also gives it to everything else thats alive so its not possible to kill bugs or insects

1 Like

The cheats are not working anymore…:
Breath, Durability and Easy Construction is instantly turning off.
Easy Kills does not kill “easy”, on the other hand i cant kill anything after turning it on.
Please make an update :slight_smile:

Btw this is on Windows Store.

2 Likes

it doesn’t look like they are updating this one anymore. It’s been months, if you email them and ask them to update it they just send you to a page where you can find the update. however, you cant ask to update unless they think the mod is broken. I hope that this is not the same for all the mods in each game.

2 Likes

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

Only ran into a few minor issues. Unlimited Analyzer Charges, unlimited Breath, and easy construction are not working for me.
Also id like to suggest an infinite jump, speed, and items options.

1 Like

i am having this issue they wont stay active when i turn them on

1 Like

Also having an issue where the easy kills option doesnt work, and when using unlimited health, it makes the creatures immortal as well

1 Like

I had the same issue with easy kills not working and unlimited health making enemies have unlimited as well. Also- easy crafting doesn’t always work, and unlimited research never worked.

So the trainer seems to have been updated on MrAntiFun’s website but not in wemod, fingers crossed it will be soon :slight_smile:

Grounded (Steam) 3-4-21 Trainer +12
Grounded (Windows Store) 3-4-21 Trainer +12

That shows supported versions, not updates. He only posts trainers and updates here.

1 Like

Having some issues with the trainer:

• Unlimited health also makes enemy mobs have unlimited health
  • Unlimited durability sets all of your equipment and weapons to zero durability
  • Unlimited breath deactivates immediately after activating it
  • Easy construction deactivates immediately after activating it
1 Like

Yes, same here. It does need an update.

So its been over a month since the last update which did not fix anything… Im wondering are we ever going to see a functioning trainer or should i go searching somewhere else? :frowning:

Changes:

need update to april 21 Version 0.9