GTA 5 Mods

I am wanting to mod my GTA 5 single player game with some vehicle mods adding more vehicles if possible. Does anyone know of any cool mods that could do this and maybe a mod that adds the bat mobile tumbler? Thanks!

Hi, Try this save editor. It allows you too spawn where you want and also is easy to use and customize your cars. www.x3t-infinity.com/DownloadGTAV.php and a video on how to do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vWMRfkiFxM Hope I helped :smile:

can anyone help me rank up and modd a few things for gta v online,it wud be much appreciated

you are beastmode.

any mods for gta v for mac

no
sssssssssss

guys only thing that can or might still be done are some car DUP glitches and maybe some or if any SP to MP car glitches that still work or whatever online also check thetechgame.com if ya looking for some people hosting any lobbies just remember joining lobbies at you own risk you can and will get banned if ya get caught just a warning

Can anybody level me up on gta 5 and give me some money i play on xbox one. My gamertag is White Boy Life6

There are no exploits for xbox one yet. And this isn’t a public request thread.

Anybody can help with modding GTA 5 online Xbox 360 with money mostly if there is god mode or Ranking mod I’ll take that too username-que aka Kobe 24

anyway to run this on windows 8.1, it won’t allow me to run it, even after I disable my antivirus

Run what?

looking for the play as a cop mod for gta 5 xbox 360 anyone know how I can get it?