GTA Online Lowriders trailer

[/img]With the Lowriders update coming to GTA Online next week, Rockstar has seen fit to release a nifty trailer for the content.

Lamar Davis is back on form, and it looks like he’s stirring up trouble between the Vagos and the Ballas in order to profit.

But holy ****, did you see the speakers in the back of the Moonbeam?

Next week’s update will include a new shop called Benny’s Original Motor Works which houses six base lowriders which can be ordered. Benny will also do more work on your new rides as well.

Source: TheTechGame.com

This is honestly the first thing that’s made me want to upgrade. Really cool they did all that for the car meet people, seems to be quite a lot you can customize.

I’m so ready for this. I haven’t played Gta in a while this might hold me over until zombies on BO3.

This will definitely get me off of Destiny for a few hours!

will it be on xbox 360

Was hoping it would have been a mini-campaign regarding Vagos and all of that, but nope :anguished:.

from what i read btw it wont be on xbox 360 or ps3

From rockstar: “With next week’s release of GTA Online: Lowriders for PS4, Xbox One and PC”

It is quite clear they are ready to kill off last gen and move on. It cost a boat load to keep extra devs on just for those two systems