GTA V [PC] - How to mod your RP/Level tutorial

All of my friends that did this (including me) received emails last night saying our accounts were flagged.
Everyone I know says they are banned until the 16th, so 2 week suspension. I am assuming I’m in the same boat. Just an FYI to anyone who wants to do this. I will give an update on what they do with my money/items when I am back in the game.

Same thing happened to me last night as well.

Happened to me as well, however, I did not just do the CheatEngine thing, I also went online with a trainer.
Though I doubt they will do anything to the money or items bought with dirty money.

So far anything done with cheat engine or trainers can be detected. There are certain mod menus with a scripthook with a .Dll bypass that gets past the checks. However still risky at the moment, as far as im aware rockstar were on about account resets with a 2 week suspension. but we will see.

Considering they are banning for modding single player I have to imagine they are banning people that mod RP.

There is currently a 100% chance of getting banned if you go online with ANY mods. As I mentioned, I received a 2 week ban for doing mods with both CheatEngine and a trainer, however, I’m too sure about an account reset, I guess I’ll find out when I get unbanned :worried:

R* is really ****ing the PC fanbase over with this, after all, most of the hype for the PC port was in anticipation for the mods to come. They should really consider creating dedicated servers where mods are permitted.

Funny because i’m part of a modding/hacking community other than this site and no one has complained about being banned from single player usage. R* are not banning for modding single player at all and they have even stated they are not bothered about mods unless they are online and affect other players game experience. Also im using these mods i described with a Scripthook and .dll bypass and i have not got any ban/reset nor suspension, cheaters pool… Nothing. Cheat engine is the cause for most of the 2 week bans. Others are people not using the mods or hacks sensibly online.

But end of the day you know the risks so… Use at your own risk.

Love how you know it’s a 100% chance with any mod… Explain why i have not been banned then if it’s 100% amongst countless others who have not used cheat engine.

They actually released the exact opposite statement just 5 days ago by telling people they cannot modify any part of the game per the ELUA. If you look on the steam store and reddit there are a lot of complaints about being banned using the HD texture pack.

Ohh really?

This is what Rockstar have stated after the 2 week ban wave.

Source

So in short. No you do not get banned for single player mods. So if it’s supposedly in their ELUA why would they come out with this statement? Im sure it’s if you use any modification in single player that have any impact on multiplayer experience because you can in fact mod RP and other stats while in singleplayer. So if they said anything about single player it will be on these lines.

This was around 7th of may so about 4 days ago.

Edit -
R* also said
Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing.

Like ive stated before.

That is a newer statement than what I saw. Another site had said they were told by R* that they weren’t allowing any modding. I don’t look that often as I don’t have the game.

Perhaps I exaggerated when I said 100%, but the chances are still very likely especially after the ban wave/patch. There have been countless people that have reported being banned for going online with discrete mods such as FOV and as Chris mentioned, HD texture packs. Single player mods are fine but R* explicitly stated they do not want mods online, whether it be CheatEngine or not.

Not very likely if you know what you are doing. If you just attach cheat engine to your GTA5 process and start memory editing and such obviously R* are going to detect this. FOV they don’t like as it gives players a advantage, There hasn’t been any HD texture mod bans as such, just texture mods used online but not HD texture mods in the sense of better graphical textures such as 4k textures. People was modding themselves to look like cops and other players could see this too.

Anyway all i know is you should avoid using cheat engine at all costs with this game even on single player as the way R* detect it will just get you a ban. However there is currently a bypass that gets past R* current detection but miss use online obviously will get you caught. They have scripts in place that show players who have earnt large amounts of RP and cash in a game session, stats that have jumped irreguarlly in a game session and so on. So be sensible and the chances of getting banned are low which is my point.

Accidentally i put my char on lvl 559, is there any method to downgrade it to lvl 150?

Do the same method I think. I’m amazed this still works haha.

I have a question: ¿It have a very high ban risk or very low? Pls answer hahaha

probably pretty high

Plus I’m not sure what they’re doing about cheat engine now.

I’ll see if I can update an old program I made when the game came out, it generated RP through legitimate ways, had thousands of users, and no one got banned.

Don’t use that, it’s out of date. (Not my video).

Almost instant ban, i have a buddy that did this not long ago.
I warned him but he insisted it he wont get banned.

He played some hours, early next morning he was banned.
So its not really worth it.

yea this maybe should be closed being as it is almost a year old

Yep, @moderators can you close this so people dont get banned?

Just because you can get banned doesn’t mean it needs to be closed. I will change the first post so the warning about being banned stands out more but unless I delete the thread people will still try it regardless.

2 Likes