GTA V (Xbox One & PS4) to Release on November 18

More evidence has surfaced for Grand Theft Auto V releasing on PS4, Xbox One and PC in November after another retailer listed Rockstar’s game for release then.

A bunch of since-removed listings, which you can see below, on Newegg claim the game will hit next-gen and PC platforms on November 18 in North America, which is the standard release day of Tuesday.

The listing follows numerous others, all pegging a release for sometime in November. Grand Theft Auto V was announced for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One during E3 this year. And the updated version of Rockstar’s open-world game will reportedly “take full advantage of the power of PC.”

The enhanced version of Grand Theft Auto V has officially only been given a fall release window.

Source - IGN

Sucks I have to spend another 65$ to play it on the pc but I guess it will be worth it.

Looking forward to knocking this one over again on the Xbox One this time…
:smiley:

I will have to decide which to get in the following month because Halo Collection Edition will be out on November 11th.

What do you and most of your friends play? That’s usually how I decide what I’m going to buy first.

There should be a discount for people that already purchased the game on current gen, kind of like what Minecraft is doing. I wouldn’t buy the same thing twice just for better graphics & PC mods.

Yeah that would be nice. I have a group of friends who just play on pc so that along with the mods is why I’m getting it.

Grand Theft Auto it is. The only bad thing is that most of my friends don’t own an Xbox One.