Tale of Immortal Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Gui Gu Ba Huang (鬼谷八荒) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Could you fix the problem that assassins valhalla does not run when I want to use the mods menu

Changes:

mod player can’t work now, please check this error again, thanks and good luck

1 Like

some cheat now working ie ( unlimited hp sp etc)

Yes, unlimited hp sp etc ,can’t work now

Changes:

All cheats are free to use but you must use the hotkeys if you are not a Pro member.

Is that how it works alright i’ll try tomorrow going to have to whip out a 100% keyboard lol. :exploding_head: :raised_hands:

@FLiNG can we get a mod for choosing destinies in gui gu ba huang(tale of immortal). Like the destinies we choose are mythic destinies only. Oh and pls also make it so that when i search for tale of immortal this game comes in wemod.

@FLiNG My friend asked if you could add trainers to make the game more difficult as well though I know that defeats the purpose of a trainer I hope you can do it

Today got a big update, mostly all the functions are still fine and work for me today.
See if there are some new functions wanna be added or not. Is not hurry for an update at this moment.

notes: unlimited items not working, other than that, unlimited hp mp sp, easy learn, friendship, moods, are working fine. Didn’t try to edit NPC stats, character stats, and gems tokens contribution.

Hmm i had no problems with unlimited items tho. just takes awhile to take effect and also sometimes u gotta walk around and open inv. :slight_smile:

Unlimited items i after pressing 8 then press b then de quip reequip pots then pres b and b again to reopen this time when i un equip item they mostly go up(seems to be a few items that refuse to stack even tho have a number on them)
Would love the ability to add spirit stones to sect in the future ect :wink:

Yes, unlimited items requires me to change tabs on my bags several times it seems - the 2nd switch back, I can see the updates amounts on mouseover but not the overall look, 3rd switch back all the items visually are at max stacks (if they can be stacked). Might need to scroll a bit as well, to maximize all the stacks.

And yes, like griminc stated, it’d be nice to adjust how many spirit stones or other variables your chosen sect has.
Edit: Actually, adjusting spirit stones, ores, herbs, sect reputation, etc is easy enough in Cheat Engine. Get the value, do one of the sect missions that adjusts said value, recheck - usually a single mission is enough to ascertain which specific address it is. But be warned, each sect’s branch/location has a different set of addresses! (Sect population is harder to figure out for me, I think it’s menial/unnamed disciples+named disciples, and the unnamed number is what you have to change).

Game just got update, but somehow i tried all mod still working properly

It would be nice if we there is slider for sect backup disciple and sect money (^_^)
But am already glad with all of it

it needs a ON/OFF for NPC edit. It keeps changing the stats for every NPC I view even after I delete the 0

@Chris Hey Chris, could you address this issue to the team, please?
would be great if an “apply” button could be added for stats and such so this kind of problems won’t happen.

thank you in advance

The 鬼谷八荒 Tale of Immortal cheats have been updated!

Changes:

@Chris @FLiNG hello, could you add “set” button to all stat modifiers, please?
Had a save affected from previous changes used for another save and it’s messed up.
Thanks in advance

PS: save cheats automatically messes all the parameters that have been changed even outside of game when turning the cheat on. turning all my stats to 0

Hey guys something to add to the list - Time Freeze is currently not working