Gunfire Reborn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Gunfire Reborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Creator,

May i know the proper way to activate the Unlimited Health, Sheild, Gold and Soul? This 4 cheats doesn’t work when i tried. I saw the comment that people open from the main menu and tried that still doesn’t work and tried on in-game while playing still doesn’t work. Please help on this.

EDIT : To Those Who Want TO Use it. This is how i got it to Work, First, u open the game through Steam. then at the main menu u go open the Trainer From WeMod by click Play. Then it will automatically become Playing. After That enable the Health,Shield,Soul,Gold then start adventure and go in. The cheat will be activated after that. 2nd round i tried the soul and gold no longer work but health and shield still work. Someone need to test whether to actiave the soul and gold again in order for the gold and soul to work.

No cooldown would be amazing \O/

Changes:

Health, shields, coins and soul STILL don’t work

What does “Unlimited Jumps” mean?

The unlimited gold, soul, shield and health still doesn’t work

2 Likes

The cheats are working fine for me but can you add something like More Damage to Weapons and/or One-hit Kill? Thank you!

1 Like

Ah, quick update, it’s all invalid

Unlimited ammo is the only thing that I want, if possible it would be nice <3 thanks for the great work.

Hey, so I used to infinite soul essence option, and used what I needed from it. Is there anyway now to get rid of the extra? As I dont want to use it to gain any talents.

is there anyway to edit what scroll i got?
Or can I use while playing with friends?

I don’t know if it’s happening to anyone else but unlimited gold & soul don’t work

Edit: worked when i got into the desert map

2/7/2021更新后就无法使用了!

1 Like

не работает без патроны!!!
после того как пройдешь уровень и начинаешь с начала монеты не бесконечные!!!

please update trainer… i need no reload

2 Likes

The game was updated two days ago. Infinite HP and infinite shield are invalid. The cheater needs a new update :confounded:

1 Like

Changes:

2021/7/6 also not work

3 Likes

2021/7/7 health, shield and gold aren’t working

1 Like