Gunner, HEAT, PC! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Gunner, HEAT, PC!
This is the official discussion topic of the Gunner, HEAT, PC! Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Fast Reload

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/14/2022
    Started development

• 09/14/2022
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 03/07/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/20/2023

• 12/18/2023

• 02/24/2024

• 03/24/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Gunner, HEAT, PC! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats
3 Likes

I think this mod is out of date. I just started playing it but I can’t seem to kill anything when using the mods.

Useless mod, all functions are applied on the NPC, which makes it impossible to play

Need update

needs updating please <3

all mods are applied on the NPC
rounds stop mid-air and remain there without effect
mods cannot be turned off either

Useless mod

1 Like

Update plz!

does not work at all

Will there be an update for this mod?

Dude you have to update this nothing works

We still need an update here please!

Hello Wemod team, I have the trainer’s problem when I activate invulnerability that I can no longer defeat enemies! the projections stop in front of the target and do not penetrate! thus the cheat is ineffective! Can anyone tell me if I can fix the problem? and yes I activated the cheats only in the game world

have the same problem doesnt destroy the enemy

The Gunner, HEAT, PC! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Infinite health no longer works after the 0622.2 update, enemy tanks are able to damage the tank and injure the crewmembers. Unlimited ammo and fast reload still works. I’ve only tested it on Campaign so I can’t say if it’s broken in other game modes. Needs an update, and thank you for the effort in making and maintaining this trainer <3

1 Like

can confirm that infinite health and unlimited ammo do not work anymore, fast reload still does

Gunner Heat PC has been updated recently, the trainer isn’t work anymore, and the fast reload makes the game crash when activated

the mods were working till this last patch and on reading the new release notes the game engine in its entirety has been changed and now other than launching the game are defunct hoping this gets updated

1 Like

After the last game update the trainer don’t work anymore. Please update the trainer! :pray:

4 Likes