Gunner, HEAT, PC! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

need update

1 Like

Need to update

1 Like

Please add to update queue

1 Like

The Gunner, HEAT, PC! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

thanks m8 appreciated .

Infinite Health seems to not work anymore for me, and the other options crash the game

1 Like

To add to my original post, it seems like infinite health “works” sometimes but your engine and transmission can still be knocked out, which knocks that unit out of the fight.

At one point I noticed that infinite health also made the enemies invincible, because I could see the molten steel where my rounds were going in, but not doing anything.

The game was also updated more recently, so please update!

GAME UPDATED on DECEMBER 8, 2023 - I’m confirm that the trainer no longer works

Changes:

1 Like

Infinite health not working anymore, other options are working.

1 Like

Unlimited ammo and health work but unfortunately sometimes the enemy also got unlimited health, the only way to kill the enemy was by using heat-fs and only from MBT heat-fs, just saw this same problem from December and still happen. Hopefully it will be fixed.

1 Like

Thank you!
But Infinite health not working anymore, other options are working.

Changes:

It still crashes and doesn’t work properly. Infinite health applies to enemies, and the other two options sometimes cause your ammo to float in the air and not go anywhere

infinite health doesnt work or applies to enemies. unlimited ammo seems to be working. fast reload doesn’t work.

1 Like

GHPC was updated today to version 20240312.1 so testing may be required.

I have had success with infinite health by shooting an enemy first and damaging them, and then turning it on. Otherwise, it can cause the enemies to be invincible as well. You can tell when the enemies aren’t being damaged because they will have scorch marks from where the rounds “enter” but not actually do anything. Keep in mind, you can still take transmission damage from HEAT rounds while using infinite health, especially if you’re in a lighter vehicle like the M2 or the BMP. This will still count as a loss for your team since you cannot recover that unit.

For me, either Infinite Ammo or Fast Reload has a tendency to make your projectiles float in mid-air and not go anywhere.

Changes:

1 Like