Hades Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Please fix health cheat
and add money and other cheat

2 Likes

@andr3rosales did you read the instructions on the cheat?.

So just an update if maybe you wanted to change the description for the health mod. But i have found that turning it on once you clear a room and waiting 20 seconds then entering the next room activates and resets it without fail. i have tested it and done 6 clears using it like that without it failing once. once your health starts lowering again just clear the room turn it off and on again and just wait 20 secs before going to the next, it WILL reset. just hope this helps ppl having trouble. A gem mod would be great lol or a multiplier for rewards mod. LOVE THE MOD!

The Hades cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fast Kill cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

update is not working mrantifun

Under the Play button is another button that says “History”. Click this and select the most recent trainer.

Make sure you’re using the correct trainer for the store you got the game from.

Make sure your game is legit and not pirated.

Are there any specific instructions for the money cheat to work? Done three separate and any time I activate it (whether I tick it on right off the bat or pick up some money first, then tick it on) the money just converts to a decimal value (126.00001751272 for direct example) and just behaves like normal, ergo, If I buy something for 50g it subtracts 50g and if I try to buy something for 150g it tells me I don’t have enough.

Using the latest version of the game and trainer on the epic store btw.

we need the cheat to have gem and key so we can get the thing that are lock and the health need to be fix as well as the money for it dose not just be it

No longer works with new update ^.^

It’d be great if you can update the trainer to match the new version

You need to vote for an update for this trainer via the WeMod desktop app.
Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the to-do queue. :slight_smile:

As it currently stands at the time of this post, only 12 of the 16,849 WeMod members who play this game have voted for an update to the Epic trainer, which is not enough to warrant a priority update.

Useful Related Links:

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Health cheat works, Money cheat does not, numbers spaz out and don’t add to gold. Instant kill also turns off and does not turn on and work. Would still recommend a unlimited Gems cheat giving that is what you grind for an ungodly amount in the game. Health cheat helps alot tho!

P.S health cheat also sometimes lets selective attacks deal damage still so be mindful

the request update is just so you can have us use coin so if you can’t update by us tell you what to fix we can’t help you so it seem to be a way for you to not fix the mod

He just updated this 5 days ago ?

we need an update

Hello. :slight_smile:

What makes you suggest the trainer needs an update? The game has not been updated since the trainer was.

now that the game is updated can you fix the mod like the money one and add gem

the money just keep going off and dose not stay on

Currently, none of them work. I haven’t tried it on Steam though. I only tried through Epic.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements