Hades Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i cant use it after i fight first boss. need new update please

MrAntifun had updated the trainer, please updated here.

Infinite health don’t work corectlly. Sometimes it give enemy “infinite health” or like always don’t work.

Easy thing just use mods backup the base game files and use mods from nexus that had a 5k (5000) health mod has free everything and a few other things like damage boost as well that’s probably the easiest thing because where I do like MrAnitfun does do good trainers he made one for agents of mayhem which works where the other wemod trainer just makes my game crash so it is good and all but when a mod can do what a trainer can’t or has trouble doing I will sadly have to go with the mod

1 Like

pls update for new patch

Please request an update correctly:

1. Search for Hades in your WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click the big “Request Update” button.

More information: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Would it be possible to add a 1-Hit Kill option?

Well no guarantees but he can take a look when he has to update this game again next time around. :+1:

The Hades cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fast Kill cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

update is not working

You only need to post in one thread @stupido, otherwise it’s considered spamming.

See the response to your first post here: Hades Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Hi, i’ve tested this cheat and the one before.
the updated version’s unlimited money cheats doesn’t seem to be working. the money will just have a lot of digits behind a decimal.
the fast kill and the unlimited health works fine. thanks for updating so that you don’t have to redo the unlimited health option every couple chamber
edit : wrong SS

1 Like

yeah money is not working anymore.

The latest update to the game made the trainer ineffective. The infinite health option doesn’t work.

3 Likes

none of the cheats dont work with new update

Hey guys, welcome to the community. :slight_smile:
No need to post the same thing others have said over and over, though. It doesn’t achieve anything.

You need to vote for an update for this trainer via the WeMod desktop app.
Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the to-do queue. :slight_smile:

Useful Related Links:

any updates on the trainer ? for some reason i cant vote for an update in wemod app anymore :confused:

Read the post above yours @Lord-Nawaf. There’s a link that tells you why you can’t make a request. :slight_smile:

thanks, sorry i did not notice the links :slightly_smiling_face: @Ravenfyre

The Hades cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!