Halls of Torment Cheats and Trainer for Steam

does not seem and mod is working

Needs update ASAP

No longer working. Needs update.

The Halls of Torment cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Unlimited Health still doesn’t seem to be working per latest update

1 Like

Infinite health still not working after trainer was updated. Also caused enemies to move very fast and give enormous amounts of XP. I was over level 150 with 15 minutes left in my run and gaining a level every 2-3 seconds.

1 Like

Can confirm that unlimited health doesnt work

1 Like

The infinite money works, also the game speed but none of the health trainers works. And there’s a bug that cause enemies goes in fast crazy speed killing you almost instantly.

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue. Super fast enemies, crazy amount of xp within seconds and no unlimited health.

Nothing works. What kind of update does nothing at all?

2 Likes

The trainer is not working!

Still not working, aside from game speed.

Was receiving a not logged into steam error upon loading me into base game, manually loaded via steam and issue went way(everything was updated prior) including previous save data which was missing during failed loads launched from wemod. However the above posts are correct, cheats not working.

The Halls of Torment cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Unlimited Health/Add Health still doesn’t work as of latest update (1/4).

3 Likes

Still doesnt work for me too…

1 Like

Just like everybody has said, the health cheats still do not work after the latest update.
Appreciate all of the hard work, but I would love to have these work in Halls of Torment!

Same here.
Unlimited Health/Add Health still doesn’t work as of latest update (1/4).

1 Like

Kind of seems like a losing battle with this game, tbh. Not even going to bother trying these until I start seeing other people saying they work. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Still doesnt work… Can you pls fix it?

1 Like