Halo Combat Evolved: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

did you use the save and quit method on two betrayals? I used it without issue on every level up to that one on laso. For some reason though on that level if I die and save and quit it makes me start at the very beginning of the level…

It’d be nice if there was an easy kill cheat for Halo CE Anniversary just like there was in Halo Reach. It would certainly take a lot less time to kill enemies.

1 Like

whatd you do about all the rocket guys in two betrayals?

Adding LASO to this game, with a level like Truth and Reconciliation, is an idea so bad it’s beyond belief. Even with this, Keyes runs up to every enemy you can’t kill in time if grenades don’t get him.

If it is possible to make allies invulnerable or just him on that level that would be so helpful to people.

2 Likes

I had no issues with Two Betrayals and played it til literally in the corridor before the last room. Waited to see the checkpoint saved and quit, loaded up and continued on EAC and all fine.

Not sure why you had issues.

Not a problem if you’re invincible. What problem are you having?

every level it worked fine for me but on Two Betrayals for some reason it only worked 40%-50% of the time, it was very unreliable. As for the Rocket guys they were still killing me even with the trainer activated.

Very strange I can’t say they even caught my attention. I had rocket launcher with infinite ammo so just obliterated everything upon site!

So, I’d like to propose for a couple of cheats to be added just to make the game even easier than it already is, one of which I mentioned earlier. So, first off, easy kills, just like there was in halo reach. And the I think the second cheat should be unlimited vehicle health, primarily for the ghost and banshee. I forget if the scorpion tank has unlimited health but I think it would be good to add that kind of cheat, especially for missions like two betrayals, where you have to use completely destructible covenant vehicles, which can be a complete pain in the ass on legendary difficulty. Just a thought.

3 Likes

I have to ask - did you use the Alt + f4 method between missions? Or just play it as one big run and Alt Close at the end of The Maw?

In H1 vehicle health is same as you’re own health.

To add to the list, speed modifier would be cool

Did you play two betrayals? I had the unlimited health cheat activated and I still got destroyed in the Ghost and Banshee. I haven’t tested out the scorpion tank yet.

I didn’t yet. Theres several issues that can cause this, like if they are some sort of special vehicles in the files, or if game for some reason resets your health but it doesen’t display etc.

Ill try it out later!

I think I have to echo Legitti - vehicle health, especially the UNSC stuff, must be tied to health. For larks I did my Sightseeing achievement by booting up random MP maps on my own and used a Scorpion tank to charge the other empty base. I must’ve fired a dozen mortars at the other pair of tanks and a few at the Warthogs and they didn’t have a dent on them.

Edit: Definitely have to echo on the “please let there be a way to grant allies health.” Doing T&R LASO and Keyes died three seconds after springing him from jail.

1 Like

Does this work for Halo Ce Anniversay on MS store also?

Or is there wemod trainer any for the windows store version of HALO CE Anniversary?

1 Like

There isn’t a trainer for the Windows Store version yet. I think that one has around 350 votes, I think. It needs either 1000 or 2000 votes for a trainer to be made, I can’t remember exactly.

2 Likes

Thanks

ok I will vote

Best

1 Like

The warthog/scorpion is tied to your health, the Banshee is not. You can get blown out of the sky flying a banshee, and you can watch it’s health deplete.

1 Like

i dont know how the cheats are working but there not working for me at all… it says there on but im not seeing any change

2 Likes

I use the Steam version and can’t get EAC to be disabled. Every time I run the game it always runs EAC and I can’t prevent it prelaunch. Even if it’s turned off after launch the trainer won’t work. I’ve tried everything… Complete wipe &reinstall, offline mode, end tack during launch - Nothing works.

Suggestions?

1 Like