Halo Combat Evolved: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Hope to update

bump

Hi Guys,

I’m playing Halo CE The master Chief collection in order - the cheat worked initially but then stopped working. It says I need to load the anti cheat version but when I load the properties of the exe file (below) the only one I can find it this. It says it’s incompatible with the trainer yet the trainer worked on it’s own previously?

“D:\Games\Halo- The Master Chief Collection\Content\mcc\binaries\win64\MCCWinStore-Win64-Shipping.exe”

Any ideas how I can fix this please?

Halo 1 doesn’t work with current update

Is there anyway to add a One Hit Kills mod on any of the games? Particularly Halo 4

The Halo Combat Evolved: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Do achievements unlock with this mod?

Hello, just checked out your trainer and the only two that work is the Unlimited Health and Shield. I have a different trainer that provides more cheats and options if you want the files to see how far you can take the ones you have.

1 Like

After the recent update Unlimited Ammo and Unlimited Grenades no longer work

Update please, thx

1 Like

do achievements work or with this mode?

nope

As of 1/11/2023 Unlimited Grenades, Unlimited Ammo, and No Reload cheats do not work for CE. Tried to do a LASO run and could not get them to stay on. I will be trying the other Halo games in this trainer as well (H3 and H:R) to see if they have any issues. Thank you guys for doing what you do and helping out the community!

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Unfortunately I could not get the same three codes, as stated above, to work after the most recent update (1/18/2023). I tried loading every single level on every single difficulty to see if that would affect the outcome but had the same results. I am playing through the Xbox PC app if that helps diagnosing the problem. Cheers!

1 Like

Changes:

The CE trainer isn’t currently working for CE, I did just use the Halo 3 trainer for Halo 3 however and it worked fine, just not for CE

Some of the mods work like infinite ammo and no reload. But unlimited health, unlimited shield, and unlimited grenades don’t work anymore. Fling’s trainer also doesn’t work, could that be related? I know yall work with fling now